1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 "Failed in finding proper screen mode for Gr2D"

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Neputune, Oct 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Neputune

Neputune Blue Snail

Oct 8, 2018
    Female
    1:51 AM
    Cleric
    I've looked up some of the ways to fix it but I'm still not so sure as what to do.

My friends tell me it just seems like a problem of my stuff being too new but I'm sure people with better computers are playing MapleLegends right now, I just installed it, what do I do?...

Note: I have Windows 10.

2. Lily

Lily Mixed Golem Retired Staff

Jul 23, 2015
    Female
    UK
    6:51 AM
    Lick
    F/P Arch Mage
  3. OP
    OP
    Neputune

Neputune Blue Snail

Oct 8, 2018
    Female
    1:51 AM
    Cleric
    I changed it to 60hz and it worked! Thank you so much, ill definitely be enjoying this game, played it as a kid. Maplestory nowadays is too easy, got my new kaiser to lvl 100 in less then 6 hours.
    I hope I can get that fresh grind for over 4 hours again haha.