1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Family rep system

Discussion in 'Not Possible to Add' started by Dimike, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dimike

Dimike Slime

May 29, 2017
    Male
    4:54 AM
    Dimike
    Assassin
    I was wondering if it could be cool to add the family rep system like we had in EMS (idk bout the other MS) https://maplewiki.net/index.php?title=Family_System. Gives bit of an exp buff/drop, and a daily teleport i thought it could you. Could be usefull, also you have to train and play to acquire those points, so yeah, maybe an added value?

2. HardSafe

HardSafe King Slime

May 11, 2017
    Male
    Israel
    5:54 AM
    HardSafe, HardMage
    Priest
    ooooooh i remember this old thing from long time ago in gms that could be pretty cool

3. Else

Else Mixed Golem

Jan 28, 2017
    Male
    5:54 AM
    Beginner
    Honor
    i loved the system, but it wasnt really useful for it's family oriented objectives, it was mostly used for another place to get free buffs and tp's.
    oh and it was way after this version's maple.
    i would like to see it here only if there's more emphasize on the family part of the system

4. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    4:54 AM
    Please check if something has been suggested already before making a suggestion thread. This has been suggested countless times already, and it is not possible to add in v62.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.