1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Finished] Project : Free Zakum Helmet Service #Season 2

Discussion in 'Community' started by Huiae, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    3:53 AM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Discontinued from 2021-08-13!

Original project hosted by PepperPepper isn't continuing after july 25 2021, I decided to succeed her project and start my own one.
    Detail info about her project is linked below. again, this project won't be happened w/o your passion, sarah. respect.

Free Zakum Helmet Service | MapleLegends Forums - Old School MapleStory

Hello! Are you new to the game and are having trouble getting a Zakum helmet? I, and a few other friendly members of the community, am offering a weekly Free Zakum Helmet run! See details below.

[​IMG]

NOTE: This is a free service for players who are new to the server to jumpstart their first character without having to make a big purchase. This is not a service for users who have multiple characters or have been in the community for a while. We won't bash you investigating you're fit or not, but Please let our intention being kept.

And most important, please pay back to fellow newcomers with your ability when you become able to.

Pre-Requirements
    - Must Be Level 50 or Higher.
    - Must Complete Zakum Pre-Quest.
    - Must Provide 2 Eyes of Fire To Enter.

Infomation about run

- Every runs will be afk-able.
    details : using mules to make afk-condition, because potion $ and surviving inside are also burdens for newcomers.
    - Can be long run, up to an hour per round depends on runner entry.
    details : another purpose of this project is getting exp for our attackers. means, we're not cherrypicking pog guys only for luxurious run.
    - Can be failed just like other selling runs by mistakes/DCs. We aren't professional zakum sellers.
    - Won't be cancelled because of lack of runners. Even if there's no any helpers, If there's any looter planned and booked, I'd solo it.
    Warning : Prepare enough anti-cancer pills to keep your mind in this case. I warned. -sigh-
    - Will accept looters maximum up to 3 players. Following first come-first serve rule, for reply on this post.
    - Looting order priority will follow order of signup aswell.

How Do I Enter?
    Respond to this thread and fill out the following form:

IGN :
    Class :
    Level :
    Discord ID :
    Which Run? (Date/time) :
    Have you finished the entire pre-quest? :
    What is your favorite thing about MapleLegends? :

IMPORTANT
    After you write reply to signup and book a slot, MAKE SURE to contact me in discord 'Hui-ae Cheon#7890' for confirm.
    To send DM on me, you should be in Maplelegends discord server : MapleLegends (discord.com), or it'll be blocked automatically.
    (thanks Sanchi for letting me notice this!)

Booking slot is done after I confirm your signup in discord. make sure to contact 'AFTER' writing thread reply for signup.

When run happens?

Every monday / wednesday / friday 2AM Servertime. (2hrs after daily reset. Servertime follows GMT/UTC.)

Want to help this project?
    If you're interested in helping this project, there are 3 ways coming up in my idea.

1. attending as runner - you can contact me in discord to book a runner slot and share fun time in run together.
    details : Literally anybody 135+ is welcomed (Unless you're completely leeching intlord spamming less than 3k dmg) because this has meaning of exp-zrun also, therefore, I won't accept more than 5~6 runners per round because of exp distribution problem. I wish this run has meaning of both 'charity helm' and 'efficient exp getting' for fun of both looters and runners.
    details 2 : for splits, I will loot everything except helmet/SBs/card/chair first, and runners will do @dice 100 so
    winner takes ALL for single round. INCLUDING GENESIS. for chair/cards, you can ask favor to winner if he/she doesn't need it. In case if there's looter who matches with SBs dropped, looters get SB. Diamond is mine for small hosting fee.

2. Spreading word about this project around yourself - let your newcomer friends/guildies know about this so they can access this project, because, most of us barely see forum. This would help a lot for both us and newcomers, for advertising, and getting access for this. Also, this motivates us a lot!

3. Review reply after getting helm would be helpful too, for bumping up this thread and give idea to future newcomer looters. I wish you be honest for reviewing how it was, so PLEASE feel free for writing what you felt. Honest reviews are much more helpful for us aswell to make improvement too.

To start the pre-quest, talk to your 3rd job instructor in El Nath.
    Guide: https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/zakum-prequest-guide.2738/
    Jump Quest Video Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nv6lWpe9fo
    Jump Quest Video Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM3BH-tPpCQ
    When we start the run, we will meet at Adobis. Door can be provided. You must have at least an Eye of Fire on you (After giving us 2 EoFs), to enter zakum run. We will then go one map to the right, where the leader of the mission will start a squad with Adobis.

You will be in pty so-called 'hospital', which keeps you stay in zakum map as dead ghost and resurrects you every 9 mins.

Once the squad leader begins, a timer will start at the top of the screen. You will need to click Adobis and sign up as a member of the squad. Once everyone is signed up, the leader will enter the map. You will need to click Adobis to enter the map.

You will stay on the bottom left of the map for the entirety of the fight. Once zakum attacks you and you die, NEVER press "OK" button on popup window comes after your death. pressing "OK" button will kick you into elnath town and there's no way to save you from that mistake.

Once Zakum dies, wait for direction from the party leader to loot a helmet. There are often remaining mobs on the map that can damage you. Once you receive the all clear, proceed to loot the helmet. All other drops are off-limits and belong to the party.

Make sure to follow instructions from the party at all times :)

And once you signed-up to join, PLEASE make sure to be on time. Your booking means blocking someone else's chance aswell. Signing up and no-show is just nothing more than bad attitude on our preparation (we prepare a lot to make successful run) but also on potential looter who is blocked by you. hope this doesn't happen. If you signed up but can't make run, make sure to know me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so I can allow another looter can get chance.

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Project is done. thanks for attending, it was fun time to do this project :D

3. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    7:53 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Great to see this being continued!

4. dragonshine

dragonshine Blue Snail

Jul 10, 2021
    2:53 AM
    IGN : strywr
    Class : I/L wiz
    Level : 52
    Which Run? (Date/time) : any is fine!
    Have you finished the entire pre-quest? : yes
    What is your favorite thing about MapleLegends? : friendly community!

• Like Like x 1
  5. pinkchoco

pinkchoco Red Snail

Jul 22, 2021
    2:53 PM
    I/L Wizard, Beginner
    IGN : codebreaker
    Class : I/L wiz
    Level : 53 (almost
    Which Run? (Date/time) : Mon July 26 2AM (10PM EST) if possible.
    Have you finished the entire pre-quest? : yes (it took me 1 hour to do the jump *cry*)
    What is your favorite thing about MapleLegends? : Nostalgic settings, friendly players (old maplers), provide a platform for my friends and I to have childhood fun again!

• Like Like x 1
  6. soyhun

soyhun Blue Snail

Jun 25, 2021
    IGN : Scipiio
    Class : Bandit (sindit)
    Level : 50 (@94% exp)
    Discord ID : Soy #7399
    Which Run? (Date/time) : Mon July 26 2AM (10PM EST) .
    Have you finished the entire pre-quest? : Yes
    What is your favorite thing about MapleLegends? : So much childhood nostalgia. It feels like playing old-school maple again and no other game I've played has been able to compare. And there's actually an active player base community!

• Like Like x 1
  7. ritchrd

ritchrd Blue Snail

May 22, 2021
    11:53 AM
    Beginner
    IGN : 2sus4u
    Class : Wizard F/P
    Level : 60
    Discord ID : cecilia#0417
    Which Run? (Date/time) : Wed July 28 2AM
    Have you finished the entire pre-quest? : Yes
    What is your favorite thing about MapleLegends? : Everyone is very friendly and willing to help explain things. AND the game works on my mac lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Saikyi

Saikyi Blue Snail

Jul 8, 2021
    Female
    Saikyi
    Beginner
    IGN : zishu
    Class : gunslinger
    Level : 50
    Discord ID : saikyi#2675
    Which Run? (Date/time) : Any day, 2AM (10PM EST) .
    Have you finished the entire pre-quest? : Will finish this weekend
    What is your favorite thing about MapleLegends? : Childhood nostalgia, also that early level pqs are actually active

• Like Like x 1
  9. zacbzacb987

zacbzacb987 Blue Snail

Jul 24, 2021
    Male
    Spearman
    IGN : EDWARDA
    Class : spearman
    Level : 50
    Which Run? (Date/time) : Wed July 28 2AM preferable
    Have you finished the entire pre-quest? : YESSSSS!
    What is your favorite thing about MapleLegends? : FREE NX and childhood

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Could you DM me in discord? I need your DM to sign you up.

11. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Interested in knowing at which 2 AM we are talking about (GMT wise?)

12. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    It says server time, which follows UTC

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Thank you for mentioning this, I added extra explanation to avoid confuse.

14. needhelp

needhelp Snail

Jul 22, 2021
    Female
    6:53 PM
    mochitedi
    Beginner
    Chroma
    IGN : mochitedi
    Class : Fighter
    Level : 54
    Discord ID : sarah#1689
    Which Run? (Date/time) : Wed, 28 July
    Have you finished the entire pre-quest? : yes :)
    What is your favorite thing about MapleLegends? : the friendly and helpful environment! Thanks to NoMoneyToEat for introducing me to this service for new players!

• Like Like x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    #Session 1

Runners
    [​IMG]

Results
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Everything went fine and successfully all looters got their helms. gratz for helmet, and thanks for you all coming! <3
    was good startup.

ps. 8282 stop roll scam, how the hell you won both rounds !roll 100 and take all LOL

16. pinkchoco

pinkchoco Red Snail

Jul 22, 2021
    I/L Wizard, Beginner
    Thank you so much guys!
    It was a great time (even though all I did was dying in the corner!)
    I was able to reloot 3 times and got a good helmet for my mage!

When I get to high levels like that, will definitely join a group like that to help newcomers!

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Saikyi

Saikyi Blue Snail

Jul 8, 2021
    Female
    Saikyi
    Beginner
    GOT MY ZAKUMN HELMET THANKS SO MUCH. XD

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. soyhun

soyhun Blue Snail

Jun 25, 2021
    TYVM for the zakum hat run! ^_^

Everything was really easy, wait for party in elnath, and then just sit your dead body in zakum and wait for kill-drop.

Just take note, meetup time is SERVER TIME....So be careful that you have the right date if your time zone (time zone day) is different from the server's (I almost got the wrong day >_>).

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. zacbzacb987

zacbzacb987 Blue Snail

Jul 24, 2021
    Male
    Spearman
    Thank you so much for doing this! :yay::yay::yay:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. ritchrd

ritchrd Blue Snail

May 22, 2021
    11:53 AM
    Beginner
    Thanks for doing this! That was super simple and everyone was super nice. HIGHLY RECOMMEND :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1