1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting better int items

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by thugric, Jul 22, 2017.

1. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    3:45 PM
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    Hello,

As there is a possibility of Neo Tokyo coming out, I've been told that the monsters much stronger than usual and I should consider adding increasing my mana pool for more HP.

I was wondering what is the cheapest way for me to add more int. Here are the items I already have:

15 int zhelm
    6 int earring
    13 int cape
    5 int weapon
    5 int deputy star
    10 int robe
    1 int broken glasses

My budget is 20-30mil, I hope this is enough

2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    Depending on what your base MP is, you might already have enough.

Robe could probably be upgraded a bit more, but you'll need a lot more than just 20-30m to make any significant changes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    My base MP 1640, which is also very close to my minimum max mana. I'm currently doing 1 ap reset per level and my current hp is 3835. At that rate I'll probably reach around 6.4k hp by level 170. This probably isn't enough but I'll just have to do more research

4. Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    10:45 PM
    Hiyo
    Camper
    can improve eye accessory, racc mask and 100%s maybe but thats around 30ish mil (?)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    Literally at this point more effective to pump base int.

6. Else

Else Mixed Golem

Jan 28, 2017
    Male
    10:45 PM
    Beginner
    Honor
    depends what's your lvl. if u are low lvl, consider remaking with some base int.
    if u are higher lvl, consider pumping some base int, as improving 1-2 int items with 30m wont break the formula and give u enough hp overall