1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gold and Purple (lvl 15 and 95) surfboard

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Clown, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    12:22 AM
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    upload_2016-7-25_16-57-11.png upload_2016-7-25_16-57-41.png

These two surfboard look exactly alike which is quite annoying imo. I would like to ask if the lvl 95 surfboard could be changed to look like the red surfboard.

upload_2016-7-25_16-58-52.png
    According to bbb.hidden-street, the lvl 95 surfboard does look like this, and I would like to ask if you could make the "purple surfboard" currently available in legends to the "red surfboard" currently afaik unavailable in legends.

Would appriciate it a lot, thanks in advance.

I think they way they look right now might be a bug but I was not sure about this so I posted it in suggestions, feel free to move it to the bug section if this is a bug.

2. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    That's just a weird Neckson thing. If we made it look like the red one, then there would be 3 surfboards that look like the red one. The red one you found on BBB isn't the Purple one you have in your inventory just because they have the same level. They're different items.

All the coloured surfboards in-game:
    [​IMG]

3. OP
    OP
    Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    Oh so the red one does exist already, didnt know that

4. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    1:22 AM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    We used to have the level 30 one simply named "Surfboard" too. [​IMG]
    Is that no longer a thing?

5. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    It is, I just didn't include it in the screenshot as it's not a 'coloured' one. It's just "Surfboard". And there's only one surfboard with that sprite, all the other surfboards's sprites are used twice (like in the screenshot).

6. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    1:22 AM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    I see, I used to collect them along with the snowboards. :)
    Now that I think about it, there are 2 others that aren't colored, which you didn't include, so I should've figured it out on my own :3

• Like Like x 1
  7. Clairvoyant

Clairvoyant Mixed Golem Retired Staff

Jun 15, 2015
    Male
    5:22 PM
    Also, the red surfboard is slow (7) according to bbb while the purple one is fast so that's a pretty big difference :p

• Like Like x 2