1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Golden Ticket Not Appearing Properly

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by michaelxii, May 28, 2020.

1. michaelxii

michaelxii Horny Mushroom

Oct 6, 2018
    Male
    11:20 AM
    michaelxii
    F/P Arch Mage
    California
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    Golden Ticket Bug.JPG
    What is supposed to happen?: The golden ticket should be seen on both clients.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: See SS or attached image.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    I had three clients open. Two of the characters were in the same map. Then, the golden ticket dropped. However, the character I wanted to loot the golden ticket on was only one map over. I brought the third character to loot, but I could not see the ticket anywhere in the map.
    Extra information (optional): Sockeye was in the map to the right, and I tried looting it on him. There is no gold ticket to be seen. However, Pluot and Ribeye could see the golden ticket, since they were already in the same map.