1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Duplicate Report Got nothing from trading in Kaleido-Spinner Event Ticket

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by EricaBear, Nov 9, 2019.

1. EricaBear

EricaBear Red Snail

Aug 25, 2017
    Female
    7:19 PM
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Hi! Not sure if this is supposed to happen or not but I thought I would submit a report anyway... I traded in 2 Kaleido-Spinner Event Tickets but got nothing in return for the second one (see picture below).
    Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 6.15.22 PM.png

What is supposed to happen?: I thought we should be getting something in return every time maybe not?
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Talking to the Spin Man at the Haunted House
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Trade in 6 demonic essences for 2 demonic pet foods, trade in the demonic pet food for event tickets and use both tickets by talking to the Spin Man.
    Extra information (optional):

2. OP
    OP
    EricaBear

EricaBear Red Snail

Aug 25, 2017
    Female
    7:19 PM
    So it turns out this might be a character issue because it was working on one of my characters, but not this one (Sobble). It has happened twice. I unfortunately don't have an @servertime screenshot for the first one because I thought it was just a one time thing (also I'm on a mac so it is a little difficult for me to get the timing right). [​IMG]It is also not letting me upload picture files anymore so I can't show proof in this post :(

3. Siao

Siao Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    7:19 AM
    Will be assisting in another thread.