1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Guide] Grinding/Leeching at Crimson Guardians (115+)

Discussion in 'Training' started by Nise, Nov 9, 2017.

1. takolovelive

takolovelive Chronos

Jul 7, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    7:39 PM
    takoEri
    Paladin
    GodDuckness
    I wanna ask too, how did you execute the finishing blow? I just read your thread saying the "aoe" of taunt only works in a straight line, as opposed to other ultimates.

2. Hyuga

Hyuga Mr. Anchor

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    12:39 PM
    Proud leader of Aeon
    Just run around spamming the straight line aoe (it has no cd), it will kill the 1hp mobs and still proc the 40% exp boost.

3. Hyuga

Hyuga Mr. Anchor

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    Proud leader of Aeon
    Oops forgot to answer this 1, sadly i forgot to do an epm at the time, but im 100% sure its better than any 12x/13x thief can manage via normal grinding methods.

4. takolovelive

takolovelive Chronos

Jul 7, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    7:39 PM
    takoEri
    Paladin
    GodDuckness
    speaking of 40% exp boost, is it stackable with HS? This would then present a worthy (or even superior?) alternative to the usual partners

5. Hyuga

Hyuga Mr. Anchor

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    Proud leader of Aeon
    Sorry i thought it was common knowledge that it DOES stack with HS. Otherwise it would be a useless skill lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. HumanShield

HumanShield Red Snail

Jan 9, 2021
    4:39 AM
    HumanShield
    is this still a great option in 2021? i just so happened to follow the path of a pally joining maplelegends. played ms since beta and only made a white knight once before 4th jobs were out. so interested to know if shadower and pally combo is still viable as my wife is conveniently a shadower too!

7. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    4:39 AM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    The Crimson Guardians should still be good, but the more modern place to go for hammer training is Shaolin Temple nowadays. It's a tower with a bunch of metal monks with tons of HP.

https://maplelegends.com/lib/all?search=Sutra+Depository

Those are the maps, you can probably let your wife stay upstairs on either the 3/4 map or the 5/6 map if you can find one. After a hammer the silver dudes will have 25k hp left, gold dudes will have 75k. A lot of folks do this with a mage partner but Shadower should still be good.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  8. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    8:39 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Any tip/video from supra deposity?