1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Guide] Halloween 2023 Cosmetics Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Keilianus, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    3:33 PM
    EDIT (Nov 10, 12AM server time): All tradeable cosmetics have been added; sorry for the delay! I am finishing up pets and chairs now. Chairs are really hard to get hopefully I will have them all up soon LOL. Please let me know if there is anything else you want to see.

Cosmetics guide for the 2023 Halloween Event. This guide is current incomplete, but I will continue to update the guide as I get items in game. In the meantime, check out the guide grievegrieve made last year for the first part of Prendergast Mansion questline here and the guide HanamiruHanamiru made for this year's Butler Party Quest here.

Notes:

1. The guide is broken up into two sections based on the preference of the viewer. The first has cosmetics grouped together in larger images and the second has more zoomed in images for each individual set.

2. I'll update the guide as the event goes along with screenshots from ML, but I may pull screenshots from GMS as placeholders towards the beginning of the event if they exist, particularly for chairs and pets. If I think there are any differences, I will note it in the guide.

As always, if there are specific screenshots you want, please let me know!

HalloweenML HALLOWEEN 2023 COSMETICS HalloweenML

HAIR AND FACE

FEMALE HAIR AND FACE
    Hair (top to bottom): Multi Hair, Canted Pixie Cut, Lopsided Ponytail, Ash Bubbly Hair, Figure Girl Hair, Quiet Bob Hair
    Faces (left to right): Cursed Eyes Face, Glimmer Face, Off-Hue Eyes, Inscrutable Face, Homunculus Face, Veronica Face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE HAIR AND FACE
    Hairs (top to bottom): Demon Hair, Noah Hair, Ombre Shag, Circular Bald Hair, Float Hair, Monster Hunter Hair
    Faces (left to right): Cursed Eyes Face, Limpid Face, Off-Hue Eyes, Inscrutable Face, Homunculus Face, Jerome Face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FEMALE LENS COLORS
    Faces (top to bottom): Cursed Eyes Face, Glimmer Face, Off-Hue Eyes, Inscrutable Face, Homunculus Face, Veronica Face
    Lens Colors (left to right): Black, Blue, Red, Green, Hazel, Sapphire, Violet, Amethyst, White

If you need a guide for what town has what colors available, please refer to Mirror's general hair and face guide here.

Note the Homunculus Face does not have a white variant. Dark skin variant of the Inscrutable Face is added to show the full face effect of the face.
    [​IMG]

MALE LENS COLORS
    Faces (top to bottom): Cursed Eyes Face, Limpid Face, Off-Hue Eyes, Inscrutable Face, Homunculus Face, Jerome Face
    Lens Colors (left to right): Black, Blue, Red, Green, Hazel, Sapphire, Violet, Amethyst, White

If you need a guide for what town has what colors available, please refer to Mirror's general hair and face guide here.

Note the Homunculus Face does not have a white variant. Dark skin variant of the Inscrutable Face is added to show the full face effect of the face.
    [​IMG]

FEMALE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    Faces (top to bottom): Cursed Eyes Face, Glimmer Face, Off-Hue Eyes, Inscrutable Face, Homunculus Face, Veronica Face
    [​IMG]

M FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    Faces (top to bottom): Cursed Eyes Face, Limpid Face, Off-Hue Eyes, Inscrutable Face, Homunculus Face, Jerome Face
    [​IMG]

COSMETIC SETS

Each set is labelled in the image. Each set is shown without a weapon, with a 1-handed weapon standing, and with a 2-handed weapon standing, and for sets that have distinctive capes or weapons, with a ladder image. If there are two outfits in the set, both are shown in the leftmost sprite, and then the outfits are switched for the other two sprites.

Notes:
    -The Mad Mage set had a lot of overlapping cosmetics, so I tried to separate them in the leftmost image.
    -The Magic Trainee's Cane weapon in the Magic Trainee's Uniform Set has an effect near the player's feet when standing. This effect is in the game! They overlap slightly in the guide image, but is correct.
    [​IMG]
    Each weapon has its jump effect in the first row, and then a swing effect on the bottom left and a stab effect on the bottom right. There are other weapon effects for different swings/stabs, and I will try to update this thread when I get the items in game.

Note the Nightmare Pearl and Ragged Dark Bunny do not have jump effects.
    [​IMG]

Bow and gun effects are below, with bow on the left and gun on the right. Note that this image is showing the bow effect, which is sometimes different from the crossbow effect, but the crossbow effect is generally pretty close to either the bow or gun effect.
    [​IMG]

SINGLE COSMETICS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Notes:
    The Starlit Dreamwalkers item is broken in maples im.
    The Three Bat Brothers cape is called "Triple Bat Brothers" in maples im. It does not have a special ladder effect.
    [​IMG]
    Each weapon is shown with 1H and 2H standing positions and jump position in the first row. The second row has one swing and one stab position and third row has archer shoot and pirate shoot positions to show weapon effects. I'll try to add animations of each weapon if I acquire the weapon in game.

There are a lot of weapons this time around; please click on the image to open the full-sized image or view each individual weapon in the individual items section.
    [​IMG]

CHAT AND LABEL RINGS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PETS

TBD

CHAIRS

TBD

HalloweenML INVIDIDUAL COSMETIC IMAGES HalloweenML

HAIR AND FACE

FEMALE HAIR AND FACE
    Faces (left to right):Cursed Eyes Face, Glimmer Face, Off-Hue Eyes, Inscrutable Face, Homunculus Face, Veronica Face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE HAIR AND FACE
    Faces (left to right): Cursed Eyes Face, Limpid Face, Off-Hue Eyes, Inscrutable Face, Homunculus Face, Jerome Face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FEMALE LENS COLORS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A dark skin variant of the Inscrutable Face is added to show the full face effect of the face.
    [​IMG]
    Note the Homunculus Face does not have a white variant.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE LENS COLORS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A dark skin variant of the Inscrutable Face is added to show the full face effect of the face.
    [​IMG]
    Note the Homunculus Face does not have a white variant.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FEMALE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MALE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

COSMETIC SETS

Each set is labelled in the image. Each set is shown without a weapon, with a 1-handed weapon standing, and with a 2-handed weapon standing, and for sets that have distinctive capes or weapons, with a ladder image. If there are two outfits in the set, both are shown in the leftmost sprite, and then the outfits are switched for the other two sprites.

Weapon effects are also added for the sets that come with weapons. Each weapon has its jump effect in the first row, and then a swing effect on the bottom left and a stab effect on the bottom right. There are other weapon effects for different swings/stabs, and I will try to update this thread when I get the items in game.

A separate image has been added to each weapon to show bow effects (left) and gun effects (right). Note that the bow effect can sometimes differ from the crossbow effect, but generally the crossbow effect is pretty similar.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This set had a lot of overlapping cosmetics, so I tried to separate them in the leftmost image.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Magic Trainee's Cane weapon has an effect near the player's feet when standing. This effect is in the game! They overlap slightly in the guide image, but is correct.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SINGLE COSMETICS
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The Starlit Dreamwalkers item is broken in maples im, but should be accurately displayed here.
    [​IMG]
    The Three Bat Brothers cape is called "Triple Bat Brothers" in maples im. It does not have a special ladder effect.
    [​IMG]
    Each weapon is shown with 1H and 2H standing positions and jump position in the first row. The second row has one swing and one stab position and third row has archer shoot and pirate shoot positions to show weapon effects. I'll try to add animations of each weapon if I acquire the weapon in game.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CHAT AND LABEL RINGS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PETS

TBD

CHAIRS

TBD

Last edited: Nov 22, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 16
    • Like Like x 1
  2. icymcspicy

icymcspicy Slime

Apr 27, 2020
    Male
    3:33 AM
    Bobonaut
    Thanks for all the hard work. If it’s not too much trouble can you show the weapon effects when shooting a bow too?

3. OP
    OP
    Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    3:33 PM
    Sure! I'll work those in later today and add them to the post.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. 8TEEN

8TEEN Chronos

Apr 28, 2020
    Female
    3:33 AM
    Macbeth, Viona, Torrie, Wilson
    Paladin, Bishop, Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    frawgs!!!