1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Anniversary -- A Puzzle!

Discussion in 'Community' started by Cowbelle, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Cowbelle

Cowbelle Mushmom

Jul 11, 2020
    Female
    3:45 AM
    Cowbelle
    Beginner
    Homies
    [​IMG]

Happy anniversary, MapleLegends! Originally I was just going to send this to just the Staff, but my friends seemed to have so much fun solving it together that I thought I might as well share it with the rest of the community!

The file holds a crossword puzzle with a twist. I'll also post pictures of the pages here (and everything you will need to solve the puzzle!)

Puzzle (although I would really recommend the file itself!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Rules:

1. Don't PM/bother Staff for answers if their name is mentioned. I promise everything can be solved without divine intervention -- multiple people have solved by themselves! Buuuuut if you're having problems, recruit a friend (or make one!), or ask for hints inside spoiler tags on this post. If anything breaks, I will post the answer or an equivalent clue.
    2. Any spoilers should be protected with the spoilers tag! Let everyone enjoy it at their own pace.
    3. This uses knowledge from the MapleLegends website, forums, discord, library, and (DUH) game! Only a wee bit of pop culture is needed, but everything should be Google-able at that point.
    4. Final rule -- if you finish the puzzle, I would love for you to reply with something you appreciate about MapleLegends and/or Staff (free of sarcasm, please! I want this to be a little corner of happy on the forums).

Try it out and let me know what you think :)

If the file I uploaded doesn't work, I'll fix it. Hehe
    Last thing: please be nice to me, this is my first puzzle I've made and I tried to make it beginner-friendly, but also hard enough to be amusing.

[​IMG]

Love
    Cowbelle!

Attached Files:

• Great Work Great Work x 12
    • Friendly Friendly x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    12:45 PM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    Cowbelle you're the best I'm your biggest fanOnionF2

Also let's go MapleLegends appreciate y'all staff and players!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. elgrundo

elgrundo Red Snail

Nov 30, 2020
    Male
    11:45 PM
    NZPally
    Paladin
    Fantastic work Cowbelle!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Blu301

Blu301 Pac Pinky

May 20, 2019
    Male
    East Coast, USA
    6:45 AM
    Blu301
    Shadower
    Summer
    dude you're the best

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    5:45 AM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    I haven't finished yet but I will get back to it later this weekend. Been a fun little project, excellent work!!

6. OP
    OP
    Cowbelle

Cowbelle Mushmom

Jul 11, 2020
    Female
    3:45 AM
    Cowbelle
    Beginner
    Homies
    thank you my friends T__T <3! hope everyone is having as much fun completing it as i did creating it :)

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  7. Porkupine

Porkupine Timer

Mar 21, 2019
    Male
    6:45 AM
    xB0wM4sT3rx
    Bowmaster
    Nani
    Thanks for the fun, Cowbelle! Treehouse Alliance had a smashing time completing it :p

Hint for 24 Down if anyone needs it:
    unknown.png

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 4