1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, Crystalis here

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Crystalis, May 29, 2015.

1. Crystalis

Crystalis Horny Mushroom

May 28, 2015
    Male
    10:43 AM
    Crystalis
    Bandit
    My name is Crystalis, but you can call me Adam. I first played MapleStory back in my senior year of high school and started right at the start of the 3rd year anniversary in Khaini. From 2008 until 2012, I played many different characters, but my main interest was odd builds. To name a few:

-Perma Beginners (several, icy89firaga being my highest level and most successful one at 10x)
    -Perma 1st job characters (had a level 60 Swordsman and 51 Magician)
    -Brigand (pure STR Bandit that relied on non-Dagger weapons and Steal before the Jett Patch/Thief Revamp of July 2012 ruined the build by making Steal only work with daggers where it used to work with any weapon, got to level 12x on it before the Jett Patch/Thief Revamp broke my build)
    -Perma Legend (level 8x)
    -Perma Citizen (level 8x)
    -A pure DEX Islander that was broken after Big Bang
    -A STR Mage that Big Bang broke
    -HP Dragon Knight (got to 10x, had over 40k HP and could hit around 25-35k with a perfect Purple Surfboard; this was before 4th job was reduced to level 100)

So yeah, I certainly don't like to play jobs as intended :p. Regardless, on here I have the following characters so far after about a week of casual play:

-Level 28 Beginner named MinimumWage
    -Level 39 I/L Wizard named BlkmageAdam
    -Level 21 future Bandit named Crystalis

I first played private servers in 2013, playing on a very high rate server that got boring way too quickly. In 2014, I was a part of another v.62 server but quit it since my antivirus eventually began to freak out and not let me on. Later, I joined a v.83 server and played it for a few months before getting bored with it and leaving the game just as I had come into it; quietly. I know the grind on MapleLegends is going to be tough with only a 2x rate, but having grinded my Beginner up to level 88 before Big Bang and getting from 76 to 88 in the last few days at the Mama White Monkeys at I believe the Golden Temple. So yeah, I'm pretty sure I can handle the grind if I got a perma-Beginner all the way up to level 88 and he was my highest leveled character going into Big Bang.

If there are any questions you guys and girls have, feel free to ask me.

2. Infidel

Infidel Capt. Latanica

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    USA
    Infidel / Duke
    Priest, Hunter
    FaerieCircle
    holy shit you did that much in 1 week? i've been playing "casually" for 2 months and am only lvl 58 on one character.

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    4:43 PM
    Moderator Post
    Good to see another person here that played at so many places.

Hopefully MapleLegends comes high in your list! Welcome! SlimeGrin

4. OP
    OP
    Crystalis

Crystalis Horny Mushroom

May 28, 2015
    Male
    Crystalis
    Bandit
    Thank you for your kind, warm welcome. I'm not counting that 2000x server because with rebirth and such, there was literally no point in playing if you could just get to 200 in mere minutes and after getting 32,767 stat items, literally within seconds. I'm only counting the other v.62 and the v.83 servers. So yeah, third time is the charm?

5. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    11:43 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    It's nice to see someone dedicated and with the patience to make a perma beginner. I wouldn't be able to, i know myself OnionMuha
    Welcome, and hope you enjoy yourself!

6. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    4:43 PM
    Hi Adam. Welcome to the MapleLegends family. MapleF2

7. OP
    OP
    Crystalis

Crystalis Horny Mushroom

May 28, 2015
    Male
    Crystalis
    Bandit
    Thank you Poofcakes! Sorry for the late response. I also forgot to mention I had a Dagger Crusader (post Big Bang; basically I pumped pure LUK and used the Korean Fan and Fan as weapons).

• Like Like x 1