1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Apocryphal, Mar 25, 2024.

1. Apocryphal

Apocryphal Red Snail

Mar 25, 2024
    Male
    9:28 PM
    Taciturnus
    Hello there! I am unsure what my tagline currently displays, but I prefer to be known as Taciturnus or Tacit, pleased to meet you. Spent countless hours playing GMS back when I was a youngling, and every once in a while I get that itch I crave to scratch. This time through randomly encountering a YouTuber who's going through a challenge on this server, and here I am to scratch the itch. Hopefully, on the way, I'll also be able to achieve some goals that younger me couldn't or didn't.

Generally speaking, I prefer to run alone, but I'm more than happy to party up, help grind, or do whatever, feel free to reach out. Also feel free to shout at me what my first character should be, I cannot choose alone.

2. thechild

thechild Master Chronos

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    2:28 PM
    fartmane
    Dark Knight
    Galaxy
    Welcome!! There’s plenty to do in the server as well as the occasional events throughout the year. Splendid community as well. If you need help or anything, feel free to reach out!!

3. creative

creative Mr. Anchor

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
  4. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    Christopher
    Islander