1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey need help in future gear :)))

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by United, Aug 24, 2015.

1. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    2:36 PM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    hello guys and girls...
    first char, i ge to play like 2-3 hours on a good day so im a slowpoke lvler but enjoy every minute...

i recently bought new items to my lvl 52 spearman and now i got only 5 mil :(((
    wanted to asked how you think i should plan my future gear...
    right now i got:
    91 Att+ 7STR lvl 50 spear
    8 ATT wg
    11 STR cape
    RSS 4 dex 7 jump (5 slots left)
    7 acc blue wisconsin
    14 dex blue crusade (100% scrolled -_-")
    and im 60 dex based warrior ( i know thats a lot but i didnt plan to play so hardcore xD)

so give me you opinion i wanna get better :D

2. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    8:36 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    You are a spearman, you need to hp wash to be able to zerk efficiently at 4th job, therefore you need int gear. You could focus your mesos on scrolling int gear, but you would be poorer than someone at maple island. I recommend trying to get int gear loan from someone, there are a few bishops who wont have a problem doing it as long as you give it back, of course. If you do manage to borrow int gear, then you can focus your mesos on a zhelm (accuracy, str, dex and obviously more int for hp washing!) If you do not know the concept of hp washing you should look for a guide in the forums or in google. Shouldn't be as hard to wash as other jobs, since warriors have it 7.5x easier than NLs and BMs

3. OP
    OP
    United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    is HP washing really so important...?
    i get the feeling its all that moves this server.. and at lvl 52 already?

4. lemontea

lemontea Master Chronos

Jul 14, 2015
    Male
    4:36 AM
    lemontea
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    It's something in the far far far far far future that you need to start planning from the moment you make your character, if you only start when you need it, it's already too late.

Having said that, HP washing is only ultimately necessary if you plan on staying/playing long enough to get 4th job or later since that's when it really matters. It also costs a boatload of NX to do.

Having said that, for warriors you generally need to get dex/accuracy gear in order to be able to hit your target, so maybe you want to focus on that? I'd say save up for a ZHelm but 55m isnt that easy to come by. You could try and finish scrolling your shoe, and your hat, and by then you should be lvl 60-70 and can scroll for a new weapon.

Of course, I've never played a spearman, only a hero so maybe take my 2 cents with a grain of salt :|

5. OP
    OP
    United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    lols ty for comment,
    uhmmm how much dex(acc) you reccommened.. i know 60 base is too much and thinking to lowering it.
    considering a dex earring (maybe 8)+ more 3-4 dex in shoes, and ofcourse zhelm and better overall what the target acc im looking for

6. lemontea

lemontea Master Chronos

Jul 14, 2015
    Male
    4:36 AM
    lemontea
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    It depends on the monster you're planning to farm. There's an accuracy calculator up somewhere in the guides section of the forum, I believe that you can consult to plan ahead.

7. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    7:36 AM
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
  8. OP
    OP
    United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
  9. rewyuio

rewyuio Selkie Jr.

Jul 2, 2015
    Male
    6:36 AM
    Wicked,HolySpirit
    Dark Knight
    High,Project
    Alright so your are aiming at the wrong stuff atm. Don't worry about scroll till 100+. Your dex is awfully high but it's alright,just try to lower it to 50. Use level 80-90 warrior boots and scroll them for acc instead until you can save more. Scroll the Wisconsin. Dw earring dex

10. OP
    OP
    United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    Ok then if you say that my dez is high enough i think ill just save for zhelm for the dex acc str and the int so i could start wash abit (maybe not 120 like the guide but 50 or so....) maybe after the zhelm ill hace enough acc and dex to switch overall to top with str

Thanks for help guys :)))

11. rewyuio

rewyuio Selkie Jr.

Jul 2, 2015
    Male
    Wicked,HolySpirit
    Dark Knight
    High,Project
    If you are to wash get 40, 60, or 80 base

12. OP
    OP
    United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    40 washes you mean?
    Why does it metter isnt the more the merrier?

13. rewyuio

rewyuio Selkie Jr.

Jul 2, 2015
    Male
    Wicked,HolySpirit
    Dark Knight
    High,Project
    I mean base int washes you do as many as you need