1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

hi

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Shendizz, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Shendizz

Shendizz Orange Mushroom

Dec 30, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    2:33 PM
    Jelamee
    Pirate
    Aqulia
    Hello, I am a very old new member. This is what being away for 5 months does to you.
    [​IMG]
    I am aceofshit themsheddy. I am extremely busy and should be studying for exams. I joined in Dec 2014 and quit on Jan 2015 because of life. I am busier now, but ironically I am playing sigh. I will be slacking in FM should I play. @Bulba@Bulba convinced me to come back so hurray to bulbanard.
    I will be playing on IGN: MeSPELLED, hehe. My end game goal is a NL but I will not hit it and even get my mage to 30. See bunch of ppl like teddie, samwhyxie, dundagana, but they all probably forgot me so thats depressing.

But anyway hurray to MapleLegends who grew from just 10+ online in early Open Beta to 140!!! overtake royals ya

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    RIP EXAMS.

3. OP
    OP
    Shendizz

Shendizz Orange Mushroom

Dec 30, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    Jelamee
    Pirate
    Aqulia
    hooray i turned my stuff for relaxer in but forgot to collect it so i have to redo my char

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    8:33 AM
    Moderator Post
    Welcome back :)