1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you get to Mount Song Town?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Beato, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Beato

Beato Red Snail

Mar 26, 2019
    Female
    1:51 PM
    Beginner
    Asking this cause I wanna do the quest for Kedrick and I don't feel like paying 20k to go to Singapore. Even if there is a way to get there, what lvl do you recommend that I be to go there?

2. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    11:51 AM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Go to any town in Victoria Island and talk to Spinel the traveling NPC ( the one with stands ) and go to Shaolin Temple (China) on the extreme right of the map you see Kedrick

3. OP
    OP
    Beato

Beato Red Snail

Mar 26, 2019
    Female
    1:51 PM
    Beginner
    Thank you so much!

I don't know if its not the same for you but I found him on the left not right.

Off-topic, can you tell me what Kendrick's 3rd quest is going to be? I know what Broken Chair 1 and Broken Chair 2 has but what about the last one?

4. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    3:51 AM
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Correct BeatoBeato, he's on the left, not the right :thumbsup:
    You will also need firewood and tree branches (30 each iirc) SlimeSmile

5. Siao