1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HP washing question (Lvl 108 DK)

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Lonzo, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Ever

Ever Mixed Golem

Jun 23, 2017
    Female
    7:55 PM
    Ever
    Islander
    Team
    I would advise you to go with 100 total INTs route.
    You will have your 30k HP around 165. (or less)

2. Ting

Ting King Slime

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    1:55 AM
    Pillarist
    Shadower
    Simplex
    Your HP is very low and also your mana, im at level 90 with 8537 HP and 1309 MP, I still have to wash a bit but it might take a while. I suggest getting a zhelmet, dep star and a cheap int cape, scroll a wand of level 8 with wand 60%'s and it would be nice, but thats usually assuming being level 50. so i'm not sure what you should do. The leftover AP is nice, but you don't have the MP to wash it out if you'd put it in.

3. OP
    OP
    Lonzo

Lonzo King Slime

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    Lonzo
    But to compensate for puttin in my leftover AP wouldn’t I just need to wash as I level?

I’m thinking of taking the 100 INT route to still have a good anount of leftover AP.

4. Ting

Ting King Slime

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    Pillarist
    Shadower
    Simplex
    It's an option, but it's not worth it because you started so late imo. You could try but I think you will regret it in the end.

5. OP
    OP
    Lonzo

Lonzo King Slime

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    Lonzo
    So what are you suggesting i do? xD

6. Ever

Ever Mixed Golem

Jun 23, 2017
    Female
    Ever
    Islander
    Team
    If you are worried about mana pool, then you can level with more total INTs.
    As long as you have base MP of 1k, you can fully utilize sorc elixir which gives u 1.5k MP.
    Or, your main pot will be ginseng root when you have Berserk 30, so that you would not have any MP issue imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ting

Ting King Slime

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    Pillarist
    Shadower
    Simplex
    I would remake the character and start with 10 int from level 1, and add base int asap I have 79 base 120 int with gear since level 50, and did 40 int base until 30 and 30-50 I went to 79 base and started wearing INT gear (wand,cape,zhelm,depstar,earrings, eye accessory)
    But I heard people did it with 40-80 base int in total which worked out but since I don't play as much anymore I can wash out anything anyway with the vote cash I save up.

8. Ever

Ever Mixed Golem

Jun 23, 2017
    Female
    Ever
    Islander
    Team
    40 base INT from the beginning is more than enough.
    However OP started washing a bit later, still he can reach 30k with HB if he wants. (He might not have big MP pool, but it doesn't really matter.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ting

Ting King Slime

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    Pillarist
    Shadower
    Simplex
    If you bring it that way, any warrior will reach 30k with HB. It depends on your goal and assuming hes 108 already im not sure its worth washing at all.
    I wonder if DulceDulce washed and if he agrees its not worth doing at 108, but thats my opinion though! It might be half the work or twice the costs/time.
    Usually you start washing at 90 and saved up all AP resets, unless you got a shit ton of them and just do it every 2 levels starting from level 30 (which is what im doing xD, this method wont skip the washing after 90, its just profiting earlier from high HP. Personal preference and I didn't regret so far!)

10. Dulce

Dulce Brown Teddy

Aug 31, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Dulce
    Hermit
    Staff
    haha ye i washed TingTing.

Most DK's are trying to get the 18.7k goal around lvl 135-140 for zakum, but it's never to late to wash.
    The advise given by EverEver and OhDoggoOhDoggo are good. You can still reach max HP with HB at like 155 with the 100-130int total.

I don't think remaking is the solution, you are just a little bit later on 18.7k HP than the average DK which is no big deal tbh

Good luck on your road to DK! :)

If you got any questions about DK's whisper me in game or on Discord.

• Like Like x 1