1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HP washing, xbowman

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by SAmmey, Nov 15, 2017.

1. SAmmey

SAmmey Snail

Nov 15, 2017
    Male
    6:29 AM
    SAmmey
    Bowman
    Just starting out on maple legends and I want to make an xbow, currently lvl 16 on my archer. I don't want to make a bishop to help fund hp washing nor do I want to add base int to make my damage suck. I may never get to late game but if I do I don't want to get demotivated and 1hko by everything when or if I reach a high level like 4th job and beyond because I did not have enough int when lvling to hp wash. Would it be adequate to just focus on funding my archer with well rounded gear like zhelm and farming meso to buy some int equips while I level?
    TL:DR
    I just joined the server heard that you should aim for 5.6k hp for HT by ~lvl 150 based on some forums I read before you need around 100int from lvls 30-150 to get this as an xbowman. Is this a realistic possibility if I just keep this xbow character and farm some int stuff with it along with lvling or would it be quicker to just make a bishop and fund my xbow from there?

2. Cora

Cora Selkie Jr.

Apr 3, 2017
    Female
    Germany
    12:29 AM
    Nier/EviHs
    its true you can reach 5.6k hp around level 150 with 100int at 30,
    but its unlikely that you gonna reach that amount without base int if you just start out.
    and dont forget the longer you wait with the washing the more int you gonna need to hit your goal.

personally i started with a bisch first to get a leecher + hs mule, also while leveling a bischop you start gathering
    int gear quite naturally so you need less base int later on.

also it can always help with that anoying last 0,01% since you wont be able to kill anything with int gear :D

3. deribou

deribou Skelegon

Nov 17, 2015
    6:29 PM
    liesdotcom
    Marksman
    get 60 base int; buy a zhelm at level 50, do the deputy star quest at level 80
    ez pz

• Agree Agree x 3