1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HP washing

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Danny, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Danny

Danny Slimy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    12:12 PM
    ZerkMania
    Dark Knight
    Active
    Gonna do a dk again and I want to do it properly this time so I need advice on how to hp wash properly, for the record I have no INT gear and I don't really have mesos for it right now, I guess I will need to put alot of base int for it, I will need u guys to tell me how much and when I can put it back into STR.

And tell me what to do and how because I don't really know how to hp wash.

Thanks.

2. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    11:12 AM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    • Like Like x 3
  3. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    12:12 PM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    Well basicly i believe 40 int base + zhelm at lvl 50-60 will be enough...
    40 int is 4 mp which is 1 wash...
    If you start at lvl 10 at lvl 14p you will get 130 wahes at 140 and that should be enough... :)

• Like Like x 1