1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I kinda don't fully understand mapowner

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by markpur, Jun 30, 2020 at 12:04 AM.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. markpur

markpur Blue Snail

Apr 19, 2020
    10:21 AM
    F/P Wizard
    Like I understand that @mapowner shows that a map belongs to a person. I know that the entire map is theirs. You are not allowed to kill anything, or do anything on that map because that map is theirs. However, I don't understand the point where the items that are on that map are considered theirs too. Like the time frame of an item drop is reserved for the person killing the mob right? So once the time frame for that item is passed the expiration date, shouldn't it be free for anyone to take, despite the person not having @mapowner? Because I recall hearing something like "If the item is on the floor and is able to be picked up, then it is a free- for-all". I was reported for looting an item from the floor on someone else's map but I fail to see the fault because shouldn't it be his fault for not picking it up LONG enough for it to be able to be picked up by someone else? If he really wanted to pick up the item, shouldn't he pick it up before the time frame that was specially reserved for him disappears?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.