1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Leeching at Jonins - Ninja Castle

Discussion in 'Training' started by ozoatas, Jul 9, 2021.

1. ozoatas

ozoatas Slime

Feb 24, 2021
    Male
    11:37 PM
    Ja1zeratt
    Bowmaster
    Rise
    You guys knows if exist any safe spot at Jonins or a spot that i don't get hit by Ninto? I'm looking to an alternative way to leech my int archer at lvl 76.

2. Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    Crimsonwood Mountain: Cavern of Pain
    10:37 PM
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    This spot in the map (the guy hanging on rope) where samurai boss spawns is safe as far as i know. It's 100% safe if you can 1-hit nintos. I'm not sure if ninto's attack can reach you there if you can't 1-hit through.
    safespot.JPG

Edit: Wolf spiders should be ultra-fast btw at your level. I'm all for alternative leech spots but WS is probably the fastest leech in the game

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    4:37 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    And if you really want to move away from WS you could alternatively go to Vikerola once lvl 82 It's solid exp and if you happen to have 2 mages the exp is absurdly high for a lvl 82

4. OP
    OP
    ozoatas

ozoatas Slime

Feb 24, 2021
    Male
    Ja1zeratt
    Bowmaster
    Rise
    I have leeched WS for a long time, i think is because of this that i'm looking for a differente place :dead:. But i will try this spot. Thanks man!
    And about the exp, i get 5m on Jonins, not too bad compared with WS.

I only have my bs so i think that the exp will be not good because of the 1st floor. I will try jonins, if i can't the only way will be WS :/

5. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    4:37 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    I tried it as a solo arch mage leeching one account and the exp was pretty damn good still. definitely better than WS was for me. and now with the improved rope speed (if you have haste) it'll be even better.
    Cast from the middle platforms in order to hit half the map each time

There's also added teleporters which can be used but dont necessarily save you lots of time afaik

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    Crimsonwood Mountain: Cavern of Pain
    10:37 PM
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    Yeah can confirm now with teleporters you can clear entire map with 1 mage. Might be difficult on lower lvl bishops since viks have 36k hp or something. Eph should be like 10m+

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    ozoatas

ozoatas Slime

Feb 24, 2021
    Male
    Ja1zeratt
    Bowmaster
    Rise
    Sounds good man, i will try it in the next time. Thank you for the help <3

8. OP
    OP
    ozoatas

ozoatas Slime

Feb 24, 2021
    Male
    Ja1zeratt
    Bowmaster
    Rise
    10m+ at lvl 82 MapleF11 i will really try it!