1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Lets grind some levels

Discussion in 'Community' started by DrDrexel, Nov 18, 2015.

1. DrDrexel

DrDrexel Stone Golem

Aug 20, 2015
    Male
    America
    3:53 PM
    DrDrexel
    Buccaneer
    Project
    Lvl 95 Marauder looking for people to grind with or a Bishop to do grind/leeching with, I am willing to pay the Bishop, I just finally decided I should get to lvl 120 and move on with my Job advancement and stop putting it off so much and catch up to my fellow Bucc Friend seansean

Message me here or add me in game IGN: DrDrexel
    Im at work now so I'll be on later <3

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  2. OP
    OP
    DrDrexel

DrDrexel Stone Golem

Aug 20, 2015
    Male
    America
    DrDrexel
    Buccaneer
    Project
    This includes Himes, PPQ, Gobies, Squids, Kents, Newts, Skeles, And anything else I'm forgetting :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    12:53 AM
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    Just don't. I'm pretty sure its like 10% an hour for someone your lvl, not worth.

4. OP
    OP
    DrDrexel

DrDrexel Stone Golem

Aug 20, 2015
    Male
    America
    DrDrexel
    Buccaneer
    Project
    I did like 4 ppq's and gained like 6.50% lmao but I put PPQ in case Lower levels needed help.