1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

LPQ Guide for SCRUBS

Discussion in '(Party) Quests' started by Bulba, Jun 1, 2015.

1. kronsch

kronsch Red Snail

Jun 10, 2018
    Male
    US
    9:03 AM
    mike230012
    Assassin
    ^^that one got me good.. Great guide though honestly, perfect balance of useful information and bullying. Yesterday I was reading a tutorial on wikihow about LPQ and the piece of shit didn't even try to insult my masculinity or intelligence. Not even once! Didn't learn a god damn thing. Thank you, very refreshing hit to my self esteem I just bookmarked this page.

2. Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    4:03 PM
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
  3. Dratz

Dratz Snail

Jan 25, 2022
    3:03 PM
    Dratz
    Warrior
    Holy moly, that's a lot of edge. Great guide, otherwise, but gee, try harder to appear savage? xD