1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Maplestory Hurt/Heal Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebezian, Jun 28, 2018.

1. ponpondonuts

ponpondonuts Slime

Dec 23, 2017
    Female
    10:51 AM
    Bishop, Bowmaster
    Heal Amherst (14)
    Hurt Lith Harbor (0)

• Like Like x 6
  2. Serin

Serin Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Apr 10, 2017
    Korea
    9:51 AM
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Zebezian

Zebezian Master Chronos Retired Staff

Sep 17, 2017
    Male
    8:51 PM
    Zebezian
    Paladin
    Honor
    Whelp.

I am surprised, and I am not surprised at what just happened.

I'll do a wrap-up post maybe tomorrow (I have a LONG flight back to the USA with some significant layover. Maybe it'll happen then!). Otherwise, expect it in a couple days!

However, as always....

THANKS FOR PLAYING :)

• Like Like x 6
  4. Snapples

Snapples Mano

Jul 15, 2018
    Female
    5:51 PM
    Snapples
    Islander
    Newbology
    Islanders!

Was a fun game (≧∇≦)b

• Like Like x 3
  5. IoIzor

IoIzor Capt. Latanica

Jun 8, 2015
    2:51 AM
    Islander
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ISLANDERSSSSSSSSSSS

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    3:51 AM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    Great game guys, thanks for playing!
    I'm sure you islanders rallied every islander who was online in the last few hours to get through those last hits. That definitely goes to show the power of unity and a well-connected group. I salute you on that power. Congratulations, and see you all again in the next game. OnionBye

• Like Like x 4
  7. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Good game everyone! Thanks for hosting the game ZebezianZebezian, it was a lot of fun. Though I am still a bit upset with the fact that I lose ._.

• Like Like x 4
  8. jung1e

jung1e Mixed Golem

Oct 12, 2017
    You're welcome to make an islander :>

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    I will think about it. The unity of you islanders is dam impressive.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I knew I should have rallied some guildies to end Amherst last night... GG everyone. At least I got 5 kills in a row right at the end. lol

• Like Like x 5
  11. OP
    OP
    Zebezian

Zebezian Master Chronos Retired Staff

Sep 17, 2017
    Male
    8:51 PM
    Zebezian
    Paladin
    Honor
    The Dublin airport has some sick Wifi, so I've got a chance to do a write-up! This will be the last one. *Sheds single tear*

AnnolisAnnolis crushed the dreams of Islanders securing the top two spots through his timely kill of Southperry. Things definitely were going south for it, you could say. This marks his fifth and final kill for the game. Again, very impressive that you could get so many kills in a row! Except for the massive coordination by islanders, this was probably the most impressive thing to witness in the game.

Then, showing up out of nowhere like some plot-twist anime villain, ponpondonutsponpondonuts betrays every non-Islander in Maple Legends by sending Lith Harbor off the harbors of eternity. I thought I could trust you, everyone else thought they could trust you. What kind of mad bloodlust overcame you? Were you bribed? Threatened? Accidentally typed the wrong locations?

Either way, this means that Amherst is the big winner! Again, it was incredible to witness the coordination by the Islander community. Great job! The best the rest of us can hope for at this point is that our bitterness in defeat might slightly mar the sweetness of your victory...

...but maybe we can play again?

That's something I'm considering. It seems as though this game was very popular. It's currently the second hottest thread in the entire forums (second only to the Summer update patch)! I have all of you to thank for your participation and banter that made this game so much fun. It really shows how great of a community we have here, even when we're going head-to-head over our favorite Maple spots ;) . I'll probably be opening a thread within a few days to poll about if or when we might host another game. Feel free to chip in your thoughts on that in this thread, but if you do, make sure you do it in the thread to come, also! Furthermore, I am looking for general feedback--what was good and what wasn't, and what your suggestions are. Please share! Especially if it's just praise of how awesome I am. JK

Seriously, I can't thank you all enough for making this such a great success! If we do play again, I hope the next one will be just as fun, if not more!

• Like Like x 9
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
  12. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    I really like the idea of this game, where everyone involved plays a significant role at how the game progress. Unlike a lot of other forum games we have, this one has an end, and can be quite competitive and excited at times. In addition to that, being able to have interesting updates make the game more cinematic (ZebezianZebezian :thumbsup:). I am super looking forward to your next game.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. jshyy

jshyy Timer

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    kshyy
    Outlaw
    Maplestory Hurt/Heal: Bosses Edition

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2