1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Monster guide to level up alone?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Khalili, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Khalili

Khalili Orange Mushroom

Mar 30, 2018
    Female
    Brazil
    4:33 AM
    Totemie
    Fighter
    SweetDream
    Hi there, sorry if it's not the corretlly place post.
    Well ive reached lv 35, amd mow need some help on trainning to reach 40+!
    what are the right monsters that I should kill according to my current level, type being lv35, how much levels stronger the mob need to be, to me kill it and get the correctlly amount of exp for the currentlly level?
    how much levels ahead the mobs need to be to me for kill it and get good exp? i'm currentlly killing evil eyes, and searching for clues where to find Stone Golem since dont know the location. I'm also wondering to search for a wiki to see monsters levels, but i need to know wich levels should i kill!
    If i remember exactlly Drake is good for 40/42+ but i'm not there yet.
    I never do pqs because it's hard to find good partys, well yer hope somebody know how to help me.

2. Tiko

Tiko Mushmom

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Next door
    10:33 AM
    Tiko
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Hello there! I got some usefull links for you that will prly solve all your problems :p
    First of all I found this F/P guide from ApplePieApplePie that includes training locations...https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/fire-poison-mage-guide-quick.7600/
    Unfortunately your class even if its a mage doesnt have a good mobbing skill so you ll have to depend on your fire arrow and its element advantages.
    You can search here https://poof.ml/ for fire element weak monsters such as cold eyes (your current training location) and desert giants (40lvl mob in Ariant)
    I never played a F/P before but in my training experience, I found that the you re in a good spot if you 100% 2x hit 1 monster...
    some maps have insane spawns so if you can 1hko them non stop you might earn a good amount of exp.
    Try desert giants and see if you can 2 shot them... I think the spawn and the exp is descent and the map is very good for F/P

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Khalili

Khalili Orange Mushroom

Mar 30, 2018
    Female
    Brazil
    4:33 AM
    Totemie
    Fighter
    SweetDream
    Thanks, ya helped yer a lot :D

4. Hillargh

Hillargh Mano

Jun 23, 2015
    Female
    GA, USA
    3:33 AM
    Hillary
    Assassin
    When I had my F/P on GMS, I did horny shrooms until I could do well at Jr. Kitties. Purple ones are weak to fire. If you want to grind, they have good spawn.

• Like Like x 1