1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

High Multiple characters cannot progress through NT quest line

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by adoncho, Apr 15, 2021.

1. adoncho

adoncho Blue Snail

Nov 28, 2020
    10:30 PM
    adoncho
    Bishop
    Description of the bug:
    After asking for some help in the ML discord support/question channel, I believe the bug is you cannot progress past Dunas clear into Tokyo Skies if you clear Dunas twice without turning in the quest after you cleared him once.

My IGN: DocAdon and my friend's: kappaa were up to the quest in Neo Tokyo Quest line where you need to clear/kill Dunas to gain access to Tokyo Skies. Last night after reset, a squad of 20+ people came to get a Dunas clear. Since there were a lot of attackers, we ran the boss battle twice in a row. I was able to get 60 coins from both runs and click the crystal for the clears. In the 2nd run, I was an attacker (ish) and did some damage to Dunas just in case that was needed.

When we finished the run, I left the 3rd map to continue the quest with Asia. I clicked the new quest marker with Asia and after lengthy foreword, she told me to continue my journey in Tokyo Skies. I clicked accept, the open book quest marker appeared above her head but then immediately glitched/disappeared. I wasn't sure exactly what to do next so I relogged to refresh, no quest with Asia, checked in 3rd map no new quest, and was unable to get a warp card to enter 4th map. My quest log no longer contained the quest with Asia as well (I tried to see if I could forfeit and then reenter). I entered the Dunas premap lobby and was told I could no longer run (I ran twice within reset period). Now kappaa and DocAdon (potentially other people who cleared the quest twice with us without turning it in) are no longer able to progress in Neo Tokyo quest line, as we are unsure what to do next. I used this guide from the forums (https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/neo-tokyo-guide.25729/).

What is supposed to happen?
    :
    After clearing Dunas, Asia's quest provides you with a warp card/thing to visit Tokyo Skies to collect Portable Laser Guidance.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:
    Mushroom Shrine Kamuna/Neo Tokyo Tokyo Skies.
    The bug is also happening to my friend kappaa.

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    In the Neo Tokyo quest line, after turning in 300 Eruwater Laser Guns and Eruwater Transmitter, the next quest is to clear Dunas. To reproduce this bug, I would clear Dunas twice in a row, without turning in the quest to Asia/the Captain. However, I am unsure if this is 100% the cause.

Extra information (optional):
    GM Frisii recommended I add as much information as possible:

On my boss history, I entered Dunas a total of twice (yesterday after reset). Successfully, I gained 60 x2 coins from both clears.
    There were about 20+ people in the map (mainly people looking for clear or coins): a few names to prove clears: cioudy, bruiserr, JoeWick, xJums, Dannyy, Pippideed, SwordSlap
    I was in a party of 4 with kappaa, antichode and another person. Antichode had died on that map during our second run and I was able to successfully revive him after the clear.
    After the quest bugged, I relogged to see if it would fix it and it disappeared from my quest log and no quest in progress from Asia.

If I can provide any more information or you need more proof of a clear, please let me know how I can help! Thank you so much for your help!!! I know you guys are busy! I apologize I did not think to take a screenshot at the time since I figured it was just my client that was bugging.

2. whatdatoast

whatdatoast Windraider

Apr 9, 2020
    7:30 PM
    whatdatoast
    Bowman
    Yeah this is sort of a "known" bug in NT, where if you do two boss/ntpq in a row, it won't register the boss clear.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. Shmoo

Shmoo Horny Mushroom

Oct 16, 2020
    Male
    10:30 PM
    Shmoo
    Warrior
    Pretty sure you've gotta kill Dunas again to fix your quest line :(

4. Feeed

Feeed Mr. Anchor

Aug 4, 2020