1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Paladin hp wash

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Travisghhhh, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Travisghhhh

Travisghhhh Stone Golem

Mar 28, 2023
    Male
    1:52 PM
    Hi I’m new I want to hp wash how to do step by step
    (Ap into hp and apr - mp + main stats when level up
    I need to know when I level how to add ap and when I use apr to main stat) not need ap into mp ?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Edann

Edann Slimy Retired Staff

Oct 24, 2020
    8:52 AM
    Edann
    I/L Arch Mage
    Pasta
    How are you a new paladin but also a 120 hero and also a new dk but also a 150 bishop and what happened to your last forum account
    kongkong

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Palladino

Palladino Master Chronos

Apr 26, 2020
    7:52 AM
    Paladin
    Funk
    Surely this is LinLin’s new secret project.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    Delete your Hero (they suck lol)
    Make a glorious Paladin
    Get 60-80 base INT
    Scroll some super cheap int gear like cape and wooden wand for example if you want to and equip them when you level up (this part is optional)
    Once you're like level 70-90 or something start putting the 5 AP you get when lvling into HP and use 5 AP resets to do -mp +str
    Keep doing this every time you level up
    Once you have 30k HP reset the base INT into STR
    Easy

Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
  5. OP
    OP
    Travisghhhh

Travisghhhh Stone Golem

Mar 28, 2023
    Male
    I want play new paladin account , my hero didn’t wash cannot boss

6. OP
    OP
    Travisghhhh

Travisghhhh Stone Golem

Mar 28, 2023
    Male
    Can I start from lv 30 ?

7. Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    yes

8. OP
    OP
    Travisghhhh

Travisghhhh Stone Golem

Mar 28, 2023
    Male
    Ok ap into hp and apr to main stats keep repeat rite ?

9. HimeHam

HimeHam Pac Pinky

Mar 22, 2020
    Female
    11:52 PM
    Corsair
    U gotta make sure you have enough MP to do a wash. For warriors every wash takes 4 MP. Every class has a minimum MP value and you can't take from MP if it will take you below the minimum.

When you open up an AP reset it will display your MP without equips. Take that number and subtract your minimum MP from it. (Minimum MP formula for Pages and up: (4 * level) + 155). The number you get will be the amount of washable MP you have. Divide that number by 4 then round down to the nearest whole number to get the amount of washes you can do.
    source: https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/nises-hp-washing-formula-compilation.38558/

You can get more MP by having INT when you level up. Consider putting 40-60 points into INT in order to get enough MP to properly wash. Buying cheap INT gears will help too, but don't break the bank for it. Every 10 INT will give you an MP point when you level up so gather INT in multiples of 10.

Here's an example:
    A level 50 Page has 380 MP without equips. They calculate the minimum HP for a level 50 Page to be 355 (4 * 50 + 155 = 355). They take their MP without equips and subtract their minimum MP from it. (380 - 355 = 25). They now know they have 25 MP to spend on washing. Divide that number by 4 then round down. (25 / 4 = 6.25 = 6). They would be able to wash 6 times.

10. OP
    OP
    Travisghhhh

Travisghhhh Stone Golem

Mar 28, 2023
    Male
    Ok ty