1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Pet ap reset did not work correctly

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Vera, Jul 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Vera

Vera Dark Stone Golem

Sep 27, 2016
    Female
    ei
    4:49 AM
    Nolo
    Buccaneer
    Demure
    Description of the bug: i used pet ap reset scroll to transfer closeness points from a pet to another. i did it once and it was fine, but for the second time trying to transfer closeness from a dead pet to my current one, almost all closeness from the pet i was transferring just dissappeared. (my pet had 500+ closeness. first time i transferred from 1 dead pet that had also 500 closeness, i got +80 for my existing pet. I did this second time from another dead pet and the closeness from the pet i was transferring to went down to 133)
    What is supposed to happen?: I an supposed to gain closeness on the pet, not lose 460 of it.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: in Mar's forest
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): i am pissed and pretty sure i did everything correctly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    3:49 AM
    When you transfer closeness, it doesn't add up unto the existing closeness, but instead replaces it. If the closeness of the giving pet was 133, then the receiving pet will have 133 closeness after transferring. It says this when you double-click the Pet AP scroll I believe, and maybe the NPC says it too (forgot).

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Vera

Vera Dark Stone Golem

Sep 27, 2016
    Female
    ei
    4:49 AM
    Nolo
    Buccaneer
    Demure
    ahh my bad not noticing that then. good thing i spent all my nx on lvling the pet first before taking all the closeness away. I AM HELLA SMART AND NOT PISSED AT ALL AT MYSELF

thanks for the clarification tho!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Loreen

Loreen Horny Mushroom

Oct 6, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    3:49 AM
    x
    Just had the exact same problem... It's the fault of the NPC. It doesn't say it replaces the exp and closeness. But instead just says it transfers it. Just lost 4 levels and 5k closeness... For a price of 250k. Bullcrap...

5. Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    6:49 PM
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous
    what does cloneless do. can we buy them in nx shop