1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Quest: Finding Jack

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Neko, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    5:33 PM
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    Description of the bug: Didn't get a phantom map after completing the "finding Jack" quest but got a letter i can't translate anywhere or give to John
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    What is supposed to happen?: Im supposed to get the phantom map ?
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: In nlc
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Doing the quest
    Extra information: says on both mapletip & hiddenstreet that the reward for the quest should be the phantom forest map & not this letter ~

2. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    5:33 PM
    Okay, I think I figured it out. You have to accept the next quest from Jack (Lost in Translation 1), to receive the Map of Phantom Forest. Below is part of the dialogue you get when you accept the quest, so it should be correct that you only get it after accepting this one.
    [​IMG]

Hope it's resolved now. :)

• Like Like x 2