1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Question on late washing with max HP skill

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Jaewonnie, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    Crimsonwood Mountain: Cavern of Pain
    10:56 PM
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    Hello ML community. This is a question directed at warriors/Bucc's who have maxed Improve MaxHP, the 1st/2nd job skill that gives you the bonus HP when you add a fresh AP into HP.

Let's assume you are in a scenario where you have no extra MP for washing and a lot of extra NX to spare. Would you still have net positive HP if you do the following:
    1. Put fresh AP into HP
    2. Reset an AP from HP into main stat

If this works, this might be useful for late game washers that have reset out their base int but would still like to squeeze out as much HP from every spare fresh AP.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    10:56 AM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    For warriors, u'll lose 50 HP when putting HP into other stats.
    I'm not sure if resetting the Max HP skill changes this or not tho

3. OP
    OP
    Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    Ya you are right I just tested this on my HB mule. You still lose -50 hp if you reset out HP. Big sad.
    I don't believe resetting the Max HP skill will help cuz I've done it before on my bishop; you will still lose the maximum MP.

• Like Like x 1
  4. d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    9:56 AM
    same goes for bucc, u'll lose 42 hp when u -hp +other stat while u only get 36 - 40 hp from adding fresh ap to hp with max hp skill

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    Yup that's exactly why I asked cuz warriors can hit 30k with relative ease with their -4mp to 50hp wash ratio. My bucc however...let's just say the -16mp per wash isn't very nice and getting that much extra MP is hard to come by.

6. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    iPippy
    Yeah, best I can suggest for bucc is to mp wash. Make the most of limited fresh ap by fresh hp washing while raising up to desired int level. If it's at late levels, youd have to pump base int super high to make mp washing alone equal to fresh hp washing (we use sair formulas if we hp washing unfresh).