1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rhuxlet's Journal

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by rhandomone, Aug 27, 2022.

1. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    10:31 AM
    Warrior
    11/17/22

Today, I felt like going on a boss raid with a bunch of players. And what better way to go on a raid than to do it at the Fantasy Theme Park at Spooky World. Yup. Took on two of the boss mascots.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Good news: I had fun doing this.
    Bad news: I died in the end, but my sacrifice was not in vain as I held the party with Hyper Body.
    More Good News: I did not lose EXP. Thank you Safety Charms.
    More Bad News: The EXP rewards were not that great. Only about 2%. But what do I know? I became a ghost. The bikini warrior becomes a ghost for the 10th time. Hey. Just in time for the Halloween event! Ay?

Welp, back to training in any way I can find.

So yeah. Had a blast.

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    11/23/22

Finally! The most important day of my life in the Maple World. The one I have been waiting for a while, years even, especially during my first hiatus.

I have finally become a Dark Knight!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Yes. I look happy in both pics.

At last, my dream has come true.

In other words, I beat Griffey and Manon. Griffey by myself, and I had some help with Manon. Shoutout to GravityWave for the help, and letting me add you to the buddy list.

I could have done the other method, which was get a 10 million meso scroll, then submit it to the chief of Leafre. But where's the fun in that? I am a combat woman! I live to fight! Slay my enemies! Rule the Maple World! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Heh. Got ahead of myself for a bit. I'm just brimming with energy. Look at my face. It's full of energy!

Okay, okay. I'll stop. I just get so excited when I have become a warrior or evil.

Anyway, I am planning on taking a break from this game. I have been playing it for a while and I need to stop. But I will be back. Though I don't know how long I'll be gone. May be a few weeks? Months? Days? Guess it depends on if I want to grind enemies or not.

Anyway, later!

(P.S.: I am still going to vote on the MapleLegends site, to build up Vote Cash overtime.)

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Tommygunner

Tommygunner Mixed Golem

Oct 29, 2020
    1:31 PM
    Take a good break, but be back soon! Happy thanksgiving!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    12/07/22

Okay, break time is over. Time to test out my Dark Knight skills. Starting by gaining powers for my new Beholder minion, which comes from Ludibrium.

I also forgot to start my break AFTER the EXP Bonus had expired. Oh well.

[​IMG]

And yes. Had to Re-Buy every piece of cosmetics from the Cash Shop since the others had expired. I got these cool sets of wings. And of course, my signature bikini, AKA, my source of demonic powers.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    12/11/22

So, another instance of a quest that requires boss hunting. All I can remember is the extremely long time it took me to find a Jr. Balrog. Even with help. Seems like everyone has had that monster on their bounty list. But after hours and hours of waiting, I finally got to him and took the key to the Forbidden Shrine. Though I do feel bad for the person that was helping me because they were AFK when I told him the news. Though I'm sure he'll find a Jr. Balrog when he gets back, if he hasn't already.

Finding the boss was the hard part. The easier, yet annoying part was searching the stones for the shield, in which any one of them sent me back to the Sanctuary entrance. But after a few tries, I found the shield and made my way to Wiz the Librarian all the way at Helios Tower's Library.

[​IMG]
    Needless to say, I got the Berserk skill, and a whole lot of EXP. I heard that in the current updates, it works when your HP at any rate below 100% makes you stronger. I have yet to see if that's true. Because the last time, it only worked when it got down to a certain amount. Also, healing is disabled when on the Beholder when I active it. Though for me, healing is not my priority since I am comfortable with using potions.

Bad news: Time for the Big Grind if I'm going to use any of these skills. Which means, hours of monster hunting.

(Also, FatDogCan, if you are reading this, I wish you the best of luck once again.)

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    12/14/22

[​IMG]
    Field Trip Time!

I am at the Temple of Time. The place that I knew about, but could never figure out how to get to. All I had to do was become a dragon and fly all the way to the right. Starting from the top of the Leafre travel place.

Bad news is within minutes, I started to get bored of this area, and unsure if I can get some decent EXP from it, whether it be from quests or the enemies. Eh. I'm just starting off.

The priest of this place wanted me to start my innitiation to the Temple of Time, by killing 999 Memory Monks.

I accepted.

Only time will tell if I decide to stop and just go back to hunting Gallos for EXP. Or see what's at the end of this journey.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    12/15/22

Still at the Temple of Time. And the thing is, each time I want to advance to the next map, I have to do a quest that involves killing 999 enemies.

So you're telling me that I'll have to stay in one room, fighting a ton of enemies that give various amounts of EXP, and I have to fight 999 Memory Monks and other sorts of enemies, just to advance one or two maps, all while having to maintain my items and use up most of them during those fights, and stronger enemies as I advance?!

Sign me up! :) I love fighting enemies, especially 999 of each. I'm serious. This place was meant for me, a Dark Knight and a fighter of enemies.

• Like Like x 3
  8. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    12/15/22 and 12/16/22

Just wanted to keep everyone updated on my progress.

Just gonna keep it simple this time.

1. Had help with a boss at the Temple of Time to advance on a questline.
    2. Took a break from the Temple of Time to head back to the Gallos area.
    3. Upgraded my mount to a Silver Hog.
    4. Went back to Singapore to make some mesos from Captain Latinica's equip drop. Only twice a day.
    5. Went to Ulu City to complete a quest for less EXP than what the monsters I had to fight gave.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    7. Got a Mallet, an item needed to summon a Superboss named Krexel, which I need to be in a party to fight.
    8. Went back to the mall to destroy some CDs because that's the best way I can make back some mesos after I spent 50 million on the Silver Hog (still worth it).
    [​IMG]
    9. Leveled up and maxed out Berserk. Need to upgrade it with skill books and one way is to use the Free Market, which is another reason why I need to make Mesos ASAP.
    10. Scolded my IRL self for not realizing that Ulu City's last areas with the Dukus had a good EXP payout. And that being stunned by them is not as bad as I thought it would be.

Yeah, the last one I made up, but I wanted a Number 10 to be on there.

• Like Like x 2
  9. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    12/25/22

Not much of an update. I just got bored of working at my job as a mall vandalizer, making mesos with the equipment the CDs drop. So I decided to go to Singapore's Ulu City to grind a bit.

[​IMG]
    By killing Dukus. Then I leveled up.
    [​IMG]
    Then I transfered points from INT to STR and DEX. I figured that INT has served its purpose. I might be wrong, but I don't see anymore use to having INT. Besides, this is my journey, and I should be able to do whatever I want; to make my own decisions. Besides, I'm sure it will sort itself out once I keep leveling.

10. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    2:31 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    i think i have a serk 20 book, lmk if you still need i duey to u

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    I'm good. I already used that and my max level is 20. Now I just need a book for 30, once I get it up to 15.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    i didnt saw it before sorry

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    12/30/22

UPDATE: I left the guild I was in. There was not much activity, and I felt alone.
    After I logged in at the worst possible time, where GM Buffs were already activated and everyone is farming CDs. Just my luck.

Not much to update in terms of where I've been training. CDs, Temple of Time and Destroyed Park II.

Think it is starting to get to me; training alone without a training partner. It's great that I'm in a guild, but how long before I screw up and get kicked out again because of my boredom and impatience?

I'm at CDs because I need to restock on Power Elixirs, after using most of them that were cluttering my Use inventory. It feels like I'm going in a never ending cycle of grinding at CDs. Everywhere else has some different variety, but the enemies soak up damage like sponges.

Do I take another break from grinding, or toughen up and keep fighting?

I think another problem is that I'm not trying hard enough to find a training partner, or a party I can participate with in order to help with leveling up. Maybe because I was hoping there would be someone that would partner up with me in training at difficult areas. I could buy leech, but that would defeat the purpose of actively training and putting effort into it.

So many choices, yet so little to choose.

14. Tommygunner

Tommygunner Mixed Golem

Oct 29, 2020
    1:31 PM
    You should join toilet guild. We have around 4 players around your level, including me on a bucc. We are most active around reset times for like 12 hours

15. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    Sure. I'll give it a shot.

Any idea where I can request it, like a meeting area of some sort?

16. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    12/31/22 (Yeah, I know it's before tomorrow)

After venting out my frustrations on the sharks in Aquarium's deepest gorge, I decided I should try again with finding a guild.

Also, I got my wish and tried fighting Pianus, the giant fish in a cave. And.......... I died to him. Safety charms saved the day of course.

I learned a lot from that battle though. Like how he can dispell some buffs, heal himself, seal my skills, and sap all my HP and MP to 1. So, there was no way I was going to win against him, alone.

Then my IRL self told me: "Was that as satisfying as you thought it would be?" What in the world does he mean by that? Dying to a giant fish? Of course not.

17. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    As you find guildies at around lv at 125-130 can try duo 7f, will be faster exp
    and you like quest, tot questline is one of nicest ever

18. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    1/22/23

BIG UPDATE TO MY ADVENTURE!

I was not feeling up to training anywhere earlier, and wanted to take a break. But as time passed, I could not do that, and needed to keep training.

Then, someone in the Guild of Toilet suggested we hunt Pianus together. So we did.

And what we met were Two Pianus. L and R.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Didn't think we could handle 2 of them. And we did die, of course. Don't know how we kept getting one shot, and I was watching my health carefully. Thankfully, we had a priest to back us up. Unfortunately, he died too and had to make the trip back to the cave.

The fight took a while, but we eventually killed both Pianus and got the loot. Well, I got the loot. And some are important quest items.
    [​IMG]
    One being a Minature Pianus, and the other being a certificate. Both items I do not want to sell.

But yeah. This whole fight revived my spirits. Though I don't think I got a lot of EXP. Then again, the amount needed is becoming ridiculously insane each level, so what did I expect?

I also burned up a lot of power elixirs and Cure Alls. But that's just a minor note.

I could go for some beer right now. In game. But sadly, they only have non-alcoholic beer as a cosmetic shield. But damn do I want to get drunk after fighting two giant fish.

19. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    1/28/23

Guys. I think I have a problem.

I'm addicted to Shark Meat.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    2/8/23

Not much of an update. Just took on a Pianus alone, then the other with help.

So I can do this alone. Just need a lot of healing potions. Now I have to stock up on Mesos again. That's fine since I can always go back to the "Job" of destroying CDs at the mall.

On the plus side, I get to eat all the fish I want. Couple that with some beer and I'm all set.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1