1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rhuxlet's Journal

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by rhandomone, Aug 27, 2022.

1. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    11:58 PM
    Warrior
    Don't think there was anything wrong. I checked the MapleLegends site and my stats, and it doesn't say that I'm banned or anything.

All the game says is that it is a blocked or deleted ID.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2023
  2. dechenny

dechenny Orange Mushroom

Sep 21, 2022
    Male
    1:58 AM
    Maple
    Not internet expert but have you tried change your vpn to see if it let you in with different IP address

3. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    I have tried that, and it didn't work no matter the different IP.

4. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    8/18/23

UPDATE: More pics of my return. I'm so proud of this community.

Good news. The bug has been resolved and I am able to log in again.

For now, I'm done with CDs and I just want some EXP. I miss my EXP so much. I crave EXP. The Rhux craves EXP.

Oops. Excuse me. Got a bit excited.

Anyway, here's me at 7F again.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thank you staff for helping me out with this situation.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  5. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    8/20/23

Bought some headphones from the Cash Shop so I can show that I'm listening to some music while I fight on 7F. Why? Because I need some good music to keep me going.

[​IMG]
    The drawback is that I lose my demon horns. Ah well. Sometimes a demon needs to take a break from, well, being a demon. LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    8/26/23

[​IMG]
    Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh. Funny EXP number.

In seriousness, training continues, with some random traveling.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    9/12/23

Time for an update.

I am really loving the Summer event. More EXP and fun things to do. This time, I got to go fishing and do some boss fights.

[​IMG]

The best part is, I had advanced on the boss run in terms on who I can fight, especially on the bosses I have never fought at all. I just assumed that they were only accessable to PQs. Here's Leviathan.

[​IMG]

I did get all the way to Pianus, which I was told to be the final boss of the Boss Battle Training Center. I did not beat him because I was almost out of time. Perhaps if I had buffs on, I could get things done quicker.

I did it to gain some Bait Points. As for EXP, the bosses do not offer much compared to what I've been getting at 7F. But at least I got to do something different.

If I'm going to continue fishing, I'm gonna need some beer while I wait.

Oh yeah. I can also Solo Papulatus (I swear I can't spell his name without looking it up). Though it takes a lot of time and potions. I might try it on the real Papulatus some time.

8. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    9/16/23

Think my Washing days have come to an end. Unless I use INT Equip to get extra MP, if that works again.

[​IMG]

With that said, 30k HP with Hyper Body should be enough since I'm going to keep grinding at 7F for fast EXP.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2023
  9. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    3:58 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    u have mon, t10 and ellin ring?

10. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    Yes. All of the above.

11. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    but u already got 30k hp w/ hb, right?

12. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    Yes I do.

13. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    in my opinion, you can play like this calmly, when the challenges come and you are lv 180+ you can do it, to win close to 30k clean and worry less when you take dispell and continue berserk

14. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    10/13/23

Quests Quests Quests Quests Quest Quests Quests No reward.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Yes. I, Rhuxlet, am aware that the challenge quests are in beta and do not actually give rewards, and that I participated in them to see what it would be like if they are finalized. Though I did other quests that I have had on standby just to finish them and take up less space in the quest line.

Sadly, I'm starving for EXP.

15. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    10/16/23

Not much to report. Just that I keep fighting Papulatus, and today, Capt. Latanica.

Though the big part is I spend about 400 Million Mesos on a much stronger Spear Weapon, the Pooh Pooh Shovel, with 132 W.Att and 15 STR. A huge upgrade.

No screencaps since it did not cross my mind.

But hey. I can't wait to try it out on a boss tomorrow.

I can already feel my power growing.

Also, I just realized. Pooh Pooh Shovel.

To be fair, I am in a guild called Toilet.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
  16. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    10/17/23

I hate doing the Tell, Don't Show kind of reports. So here's a not-so-up-to-date pic.

[​IMG]
    With the Pooh Pooh Shovel I purchased Yesterday, I have grown slightly stronger in terms of damage. It is very hard to notice, even on 5 digits.

I also bought another Dark Crescent Boots with 6 STR and scrolled it. 3/5 success. Accuracy remains the same, but Attack and Avoidability did slightly improve. So I at least gained something.

I think it's because I'm so strong that the improvements feel like fleas.

As for what I'm doing? I don't know. I switch to 7F to CDs to Papulatus. And I have to wait until reset to keep fighting Papulatus. So what do I do in the meantime? EXP, or Mesos?

Though honestly, I should focus more on EXP, because Mesos is only going to worry me further, being if I spend a fortune on MW20 and it fails, even at a 70% chance.

17. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    at lv 169 and when you come to 173 its good to begin NT, specially core at 173.. dailie JC is a thing for exp top

18. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    10/17/23 UPDATE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oh boy. I'm going to have a field day with this.

I should have stocked up on healing items.

19. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    10/18/23

[​IMG]
    Buddy. W.... what I'm wearing should............ (burp) be the least of your problems, as we are *hic* bombarded with millions of robots.

If you are wondering, I just came back from ....... uh.... Neo Tokyo Year 2100. And I had to do a lot of fighting robots that have multiple status aliments, Blind, Weakness, and Zombify. After I logged off, I had a special kind of beer not seen before. Called Insta-Beer. The beer that makes me *hic* drunk immediately. Has the power of an ocean of beer.....

But.... I'm not here to advertise beer that doesn't exist. I'm here to say.......... Decent EXP, and a distraction, but the quests only unlock some superbosses in the future, which I will probably never fight due to time......... time...... uh... time constraints.

So, back to 7F for better EXP, and Papulatus for Meso Gear Drops.

Oops. I mentioned 7F again. Time to take a shot of beer.

• Like Like x 1
  20. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    11/7/23

Another overdue update.

Two major things.

1. I got myself an apprentice. RxApprentice. I gave her that name because RhuxApprentice could not be used. Also, because she can has the medicine of healing that can be prescribed to anyone.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, she wants to be an angel, and does not believe in the teachings of the demons, which sucks because I wanted a demon army to help me con....... er.... forget I said anything. Point is, she is a Bishop in Training, which would explain the angel halo. I gave her the Bubble Bonanza suit because I think that is the perfect outfit for her training. I don't care if she disagrees. For all I know, she can be the bubble angel of healing.

Second. I can fight Bootleg Zakum by myself, finally!

[​IMG]
    Yeah. I call Ravana that because, he sort of resembles Zakum in a way, albiet smaller and not as powerful. No seriously, Zakum is 10x more deadly than this guy. Point is, I want to thank the staff for making the ability to enter Bootleg Zakum's chamber solo possible. Now I have more bossing available should I ever get hungry for hunting bosses.

Third. Yeah, I said two things, but I'm adding an extra. HALLOWEEN THEME, BABY! Meaning bonus EXP, and a ring that can boost stats.

I'll have to put that on my memo before the event ends. But I want to also focus on RxApprentice's training. She's got a long way to go. And she needs a different hair style.