1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rhuxlet's Journal

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by rhandomone, Aug 27, 2022.

1. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Horntail

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    11:04 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    I think that in 7f only worth as hs mule, btw, you can use the discord bot "$exp rhuxlet 200"

The exp needed for Rhuxlet to level from 175 to 200 is 28,436,998,927.

2. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    7:04 AM
    Warrior
    Thanks for that. Looks like I got a long road ahead of me.

BTW, which Discord Bot? MapleLegends or Toilet?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Horntail

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    I'm not sure about the bots on the toilet disc, but basically any disc that has droid

4. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Skelegon

Mar 13, 2023
    8:04 AM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    If its manageable for you personally, duo attacking is actually very respectible exp. I've done bishop+bm before when my duo partner had to leave early

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Horntail

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    have numbers? also, tried at 5-6 too?

6. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Skelegon

Mar 13, 2023
    8:04 AM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    No I dont think was a very long time ago. I did it for maybe 30mins just so I could level or something to that effect

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    7/14/24

Time for another ancient update.

So, Ellin Forest got an update. New areas and new bosses. So, I decided to explore.

First thing I did was fight some fairies within a purple portal.

[​IMG]
    Slight damage, and chances to poison me. Stuff I can shake off easily.

Everyone in town told me about Ephinea, the Fairy Queen, including Athena Pierce. All I learned was something happened to her.

[​IMG]
    So, I decided to help out, while everyone was calling me "Kao." First, by defeating some Primative Boars, and their tougher counterparts located in a cave to the west of Altaire Camp.

The boss boar, known as Chao, was one of my targets.

[​IMG]

Took care of them as quick as I could, and got a decent amount of EXP from completing the quest.

[​IMG]

Later, I learned why Ephinea does not want to be friends with anyone. Because she is working with someone called the Black Mage.

[​IMG]

Don't know who this Black Mage is, but he sounds like someone I can learn from. Then again, I probably forgot who he is as I may have had too much beer after I first arrived in Ellin Forest.

I have yet to fight Ephinea because I need another party member that has completed the quest. So, I don't know how long that will take. I also need to decide if I want to train some more or wait.

As of now, I feel like I need a vacation from training so much.

• Great Work Great Work x 6
  8. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    7/21/24

So, aside from extensive training with another person, which I thank him with helping me with training, I decided to confront Ephinea back in Ellin Forest.

[​IMG]
    She was actually easier than I thought. The only real challenge was the timer, and the stun spam. They weren't kidding when they said she has high Defense. Seduce wasn't too bad. Lasts for a short time, and she doesn't use it often. Even so, I still have to keep up my health from getting too low.

After my fight with Ephinea, I had to report to Athena Pierce, in which she upgraded my Ellin Ring into an Ephinea Ring, as well as giving a handful of EXP.

[​IMG]
    I decide to finish up the updated Ellin Forest quests for the hell of it, and learned that I might have changed history a bit.

[​IMG]
    Damn.

Aside from that, I had to return the history book back to Wiz the Librarian, and deliver a letter I got from Destonen to Kyrin, from Boulder Mountain back to Nautilus. With that, bringing the end to the updated Ellin Forest Questline.

[​IMG]
    So, that's the update for my journey. Now it's back to 7F.

• Great Work Great Work x 2