1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rhuxlet's Journal

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by rhandomone, Aug 27, 2022.

1. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Nightshadow

Mar 13, 2023
    3:31 AM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Alright, now I get it why you call it Bootleg Zakum. I was so confused in ally chat lol

2. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    2:31 AM
    Warrior
    11/13/23

I'm way overdue for another journal entry.

Couple of days ago, I have helped out my apprentice with her monster card collecting, which I thought I would never have to do again.

[​IMG]

It took us a couple of hours to get enough for a Tier 1 Monster Book Ring. Why? Because the damn Red Snails refused to drop their cards, no matter how many we killed.

It got so frustrating that I bailed out and left my apprentice alone. But hey. At least she got her Tier 1 Ring, along with a Zombie Army Ring.

Now, as of today, I heard she maxed her Zombie Army Ring out, and has been leveling up at the Ghost Ship in Singapore. Great for her. Oh... wait. Hold on.

Uh huh. Uh huh. Yeah.

Damn. That sucks.

Oooooh. Okay. I'll just leave you alone then.

My apprentice came in and told me she is annoyed. Why? Because she died due to lag in the game while fighting ghosts on the ghost ship. Yeeesh. Seems like the biggest enemy in all of Maple World, Lag, has been striking a lot lately. Disconnections and unwarranted deaths in game.

On the plus side, my apprentice also told me she had Safety Charms, so she didn't lose anything, besides her patience.

She'll recover. She's a fast healer after all.

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    11:31 AM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    Wtf

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    11/15/23

I could not take it anymore. I had to buy my apprentice some stronger Fallen Leaf Earrings, because 6 Magic Attack just did not settle with me.

[​IMG]
    Yes. It may have cost me almost all of my remaining mesos, but at least she is stronger. Of course she thanked me, even though she didn't show it in the game.

I'll make back my mesos somehow. If I have to go back to CDs, I will.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    12/4/23

Forgive me if my journal entries are getting slower. There is just not that much. Well, there is. I just keep putting it off.

So, here's a small update.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Been training my apprentice. Been getting her a lot of level ups, and we have been making meso profits from CDs. This is actually great, because I also gained a lot of EXP from this, which shows me the power of a potential bishop.

So, yes. She has been getting stronger with my help. And someday she will become a Bishop.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  6. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    1/15/24

TIME FOR AN UPDATE!

Spent most of my time training my Bishop, in which I finally got her to become one. We just stayed at the amusement park at Gallos. Though we did try another area, Himes.

[​IMG]

It was just alternating areas. Though Himes is less effective and more costly on supplies.

On the bright side, days later, my apprentice became a Bishop, as I said above. And today, I got her the Genesis Skill. She said it costs a lot of MP, in which she needs to build up by either leveling or doing challenges, or MP Washing. Eh. Challenges sounds good.

By the way, she showed me a pic of what it was like inside the Cave of Life while getting help from another person by buying service from him.

[​IMG]

12 Million Mesos well spent. Sort of. Until later of course.

Question is, where should she train now? And will I be able to get back into training myself?

Either way, I am so proud of her.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2024
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
  7. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Nightshadow

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    I could be wrong but I dont think mage challenges give MP, only HP. You would need to mp wash to 30k.

Even though skele is 3 hit for you I suggest going there. Genesis is such good exp you'll level in 30mins~ you can reach 2 hit skele easily in a day or two if you wanted. As a bonus you can leech your drk for added hs exp while benefiting from HB. Win win

8. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    5:31 AM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    The latest version of the HP challenges announced that mages will be able to get up to 30k MP from the challenges.

With the challenges, mages will cap out at 30k MP and 3.4k HP by 180.

Alternatively, starting to MP wash at level 120 would give you 30k MP by level 160, and would cost 730k NX. (source) Then, optionally you could use another 1.5m NX to Stale HP Wash to 5.9k HP by 180.

The benefit of washing, is you'd be able to end with a much higher HP. The benefit of the challenges, is it's easier, and less NX - but you need to wait for all the tiers to be released.

100%. Prioritize exp. Unsure what the threshold for 3-hit is, but you'll see a big leap in damage at 130 as you get the next elemental wand. If you find a second bishop to party with, doing 2-hit skele on the second Skele map (the one to the right) is fantastic exp for that level.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Nightshadow

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Duo 3 hit bishops I seem to remember seeing 40m+ exp/hr on that map

• Like Like x 1
  10. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    6:31 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    you can do job skill quest and jc preq to reach around 2 lv

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    I would have thought that Challenges give MP for mages as well as HP.

As for your suggestion, two things.

1. Trying to find an available channel that doesn't have so many people.

2. The cost of Genesis and the Mesos I might have to spend on potions and how frequently I do that.

12. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Nightshadow

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    If you go to the >> map with a SE duo its very good exp for both of you. SE will allow you to 2h and eventually 1 hit once you got gen 30

Also, skele drop unagi. So if you use that as pet HP it helps mitigate the pots costs ^_^

Last edited: Jan 17, 2024
  13. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    I actually took your suggestions, and they worked out well. MP Washing looks a lot better. Though I started at Level 120.

Now my real concern is building up NX Cash since my Bishop is low on it. So she'll have to do something else in the meantime. Like monster card collecting.

14. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    1/16/24

Quick update. Bishop and I took a suggestion from a fellow Toilet member, and tried Skeles, in a mini dungeon, which I am glad there is a mini dungeon.

[​IMG]

So, we got our training spot for a bit. However, she'll have to save up NX Cash if she's going to MP Wash. So, either I take the training wheel, take a break from the game, or she hunts monster cards just to kill time.

• Great Work Great Work x 4
  15. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Nightshadow

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Glad it worked out f2

Im not sure if you're much of a pqer, but the snowman event pq is very farmable for nx. Some people (including Bassam) have farmed 300-400k+ nx. Alternatively monster card hunting, selling low level leech, or self leeching new chars (not sure if you are planning any more chars atm) are all great ways to speed up the nx intake.

Edit: If you join more cwkpq, enter with both chars, and loot the bonus room using your bishop. You will generally find 1-2 ap resets worth of nx in 2 runs. Its very helpful. This would allow you to progress Rhuxlet, aswell as Apprentice

Personally I would suggest MP washing over challenges, since challenges for mages require such a long time to hit 30k, and more than likely by the time you achieved the level required for 30k mp, you'd have gained enough through voting to wash anyways (lol)

This also leaves you open to HP wash in the future, should you choose to take that route for bossing or better QoL (mainly HT)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2024
  16. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    1/19/24 - 1/20/24

Best night of my life. Finally got to fight Horntail with a 12-man party.

The first run was really shaky, as it was my first time fighting Horntail. So, a lot of mistakes were made. The biggest one being that I took some loot without permission. I was let off with a warning, but lesson learned. Never take loot without permission.

The second part of the mistake was not bringing enough MP Potions, and setting the alert to half when it should have been lower to reserve on pots.

Yeah. Just like this game, you gain Experience when you learn.

Now that I got that out of the way, here are the pics.

[​IMG]
    Left Head was a bit easy. Just had to follow instructions to not get killed.

[​IMG]
    Right Head, well, not sure how I can describe it without repeating myself.

[​IMG]
    The main battle was pretty much hours of putting a dent in this giant dragon while he kept spamming MP Drain and Weapon Cancel. But basically, we went for the legs and tail first, since they are lethal when they are touched, especially when Horntail uses Seduce, and he usually does that with his arms.

[​IMG]
    As bad as the odds were, we were able to finish of the 3 headed dragon.

And like I said, looting without permission was my first strike. If I had done it again, I would have been banned from participating in any further HT runs.

The second run went much better since I had learned from my mistakes, and we got it done a lot quicker. And that time, we went for the arms after the legs. It was a risky move since Seduce could get you killed without warning, and I had to make sure my party had Hyper Body at all times.

Another minor nitpick, I could not see anything; my character and if I'm doing any damage. But that is par for the course, along with getting knocked down, even with Power Stance.

And this last message goes to the Toilet Guild. Thank you. Thank you very much for getting me into Horntail. I had a lot of fun despite the mistakes I made. Though I am going to take it easy, as in going back to either my usual training spot, or helping out my Bishop.

Now I can cross Fighting Horntail off my bucket list.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2024
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Nightshadow

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    I'm not so sure of that, this was a mistake on both of our parts. I didn't know you weren't in voice chat, beginners make mistakes which is why I exclusively allow Toilet to join for 24-72hours before the sign up goes public, so you may learn with a more patient host. If it was intentional (experienced runner stealing) you would be instantly banned and forfeit all splits depending on degree of theft, but thats not the case. It was a honest mistake for a minor item.

I hope I didn't scare you off from future runs I encourage all new runners to sign and get the chance to learn before they branch off to more professional runs. There was many many deaths, and mistakes made by many people which is why it took so long in a 12 man run to clear kek

I'm glad you joined and (hopefully) you had fun, I want to see you in my runs again soon. You did well in run 2 ^_^

18. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    It's all good. I'm over it.

Thank you anyway.

And yeah. Run 2 was great.

• Like Like x 1
  19. OP
    OP
    rhandomone

rhandomone Stone Golem

Jun 26, 2022
    Male
    Warrior
    2/15/24

Warrior's Log.

Today is another fantastic day. My apprentice got her Genesis skill up to level 30.

[​IMG]
    It only took a couple of hundred million mesos to get it there. Thankfully, it passed. And now she has all the power in the world! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Wait. What do you mean she has to upgrade her INT/M.Att? Huh?

Okay. So she can two shot skeles at 100%. Still, glad she has upgraded.

*sigh* They grow up so fast.

• Like Like x 2