1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixed Next Patch Showa Contact Lens Preview crashes game

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by SpaceZach, Jan 20, 2024.

1. SpaceZach

SpaceZach Blue Snail

Jan 20, 2024
    Male
    6:21 AM
    SpaceZach
    Ranger
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):Game crashes when attempting to preview contact lenses (possibly green and/or yellow contact lenses)
    What is supposed to happen?: A preview of different colour contact lenses are displayed.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:Showa Town
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    1. Talk to plastic surgeon.
    2. Select Showa Cosmetic Contact Lens coupon (VIP)
    3. Hit next on the left side five times OR hit next on the right side two times.
    Extra information (optional):
    Using the Beauty Parlor Guide, it seems the green and/or yellow colour(s) are broken. My character's eye colour is currently black, so if this is replicable on other characters, I'd assume the number of times to get to the green(?) colour would be different.
    Text box after crash reads: "Error Code 2147467261 (invalid pointer) expecting object to be local."
    I've tried different channels and I've also reinstalled the game. Same procedure with the same result.

2. Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    3:21 PM
    Hiyo
    Camper
  3. OP
    OP
    SpaceZach

SpaceZach Blue Snail

Jan 20, 2024