1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] Dark Knight, Hex of the Beholder change.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Losj, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Nicholas

Nicholas Mixed Golem

Jun 9, 2016
    Male
    London
    12:16 AM
    DragonNich
    Dark Knight, Bishop
    Summer
    OOO, I was worried about this x.x L>> stackable skill buffs

• Like Like x 1
  2. SYLegend

SYLegend Dark Stone Golem

Mar 6, 2015
    Male
    9:16 AM
    I've played a drk for a long time in another v62 server and I remember tons of suggestions like these coming up (change hex, change the way berserk works etc...).
    The thing about drks is that yes, they are harder to play and less strong than other warriors such as heroes. But we do have great advantages: Just take Dragon's roar for example, it gives you a huge advantage over heroes for questing or farming.
    My point is that the classes in this version are already balanced pretty well, it's just that the advantages of some classes are not that obvious.

3. mrataj94

mrataj94 Pink Teddy

Apr 7, 2015
    Male
    Achilles
    Dragon Knight
    Aeon
    Buump. Hope that it could be done now

4. mrataj94

mrataj94 Pink Teddy

Apr 7, 2015
    Male
    Achilles
    Dragon Knight
    Aeon
    Bumperino. Please make DrK great again :( DrK is the hardest warrior class to play and also the weakest too...

5. Nikolai

Nikolai Orange Mushroom

Jan 19, 2016
    Male
    New York, NY
    12:16 AM
    Nikolai
    Warrior
    Basic
    This is actually a very great thread. The skills should be used as intended, I have a 161 drk and have not touched hex att buff. It isn't worth the extra 3 attack for the sp needed to max it.

Drk's overall are a decent class but with Toad coming out, it would be very nice to see drk's progressing as well as the game overall does. This is ONLY in regards to fixing the stacking issue with our two skills.

It won't make Drk's over powered but rather more competitive and being a stronger tier 2 class.

• Agree Agree x 1