1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] Locked Quests Resolve

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sentifer, May 30, 2016.

1. Sentifer

Sentifer Mano

Oct 3, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    10:57 AM
    Sentifer
    Hunter
    GoedVerhaal
    The one quest I know of right now is the quest: ''The Missing Dropship''.

This quest apparently gets locked and unable to start (and therefore complete) once you started the ''Lost in the Ocean'' quest which can be initiated 15 levels earlier.

I love questing a lot as I'm sure many of us do. So it may be somewhat of a joykill for completionists when they find out that some quests can get locked if you don't plan ahead far enough.

Is it possible to remove the flag which causes this quest to lock so it becomes available to everyone to complete?

In addition, to everyone reading this:
    If you encounter a similar situation, please post them here as well as a workaround to warn future players of these quests.

Thank you all in advance and happy Mapling! ^~^

2. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    That would sort of defeat the purpose of the quest ranking for me. If you want to complete all quests and get #1, you have to plan ahead. There's a lot of quests that can only be done below a certain level and such, that's just the way it is.

It would also not make sense at all to have to do a quest to look for someone when you've already found that person. SlimeSweat

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Sentifer

Sentifer Mano

Oct 3, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Sentifer
    Hunter
    GoedVerhaal
    Point taken :)

More planning ahead it is! Thanks for the quick response!