1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] Regarding quest item drop rate.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Romium, May 6, 2016.

1. Romium

Romium Horny Mushroom

Apr 1, 2016
    Male
    4:25 PM
    Spyro
    Paladin
    Hogwarts
    Dear stuff,
    Diary: 9th Page !

Orbis PQ has a quest related item ('The record of Goddess Minerva' quest) that it's drop rate is surely bugged... as for now its ultra rare which means 0.01% getting it is impossible i have tried many times. the other 9 pages (pages 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10) are easily obtained and I have 3 of each.. but never seen the 9th page. Not only me, other players suggest the same - now there is no clear reason as for why would they give such an Item an ultra rare drop rate... Dont know.

Please make the 9th page of Orbis PQ obtainable cuz we cannot clear that quest!
    My suggestion is dropping it to a normal rarity.

Support me if you think Im right and let the admins confirm.

Thanks alot !

Last edited: May 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Jean

Jean Wolfspider

May 6, 2016
    Male
    9:25 AM
    JeanLeaf
    Beginner
    NewLeaf
    i think to 1.00% will be fine still make ultra rare but not impossible to get

3. OP
    OP
    Romium

Romium Horny Mushroom

Apr 1, 2016
    Male
    4:25 PM
    Spyro
    Paladin
    Hogwarts
    Well the 9th page should not be any different from the other pages, so no 1.00% is too low.

4. Jean

Jean Wolfspider

May 6, 2016
    Male
    JeanLeaf
    Beginner
    NewLeaf
    remember classic maplestory is challenging the staff have make server gms-like as possible so they can't changed quest item drop rate. too much

5. fryber

fryber Windraider

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    Out of sight, out of time
    8:25 AM
    OpTiC
    Sniper, Marksman
    Beaters
    Maybe if the server was GMS-like in that people actually did OPQ that logic would hold JeanJean

• Like Like x 1
  6. dumbledore

dumbledore Capt. Latanica

Oct 11, 2015
    Male
    Hogwarts
    3:25 PM
    dumbledore
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    True.... the rate it has now is only fair when people actually do OPQ. Either delete gs2 and other overpopulated maps, or make the drop rate higher. I think the last option is best =)

7. Jean

Jean Wolfspider

May 6, 2016
    Male
    JeanLeaf
    Beginner
    NewLeaf
    hmmmm look like this server need to fix some quests but still this server is the closest maplestory v62-like other server never fix Roger's Apple. Todd's How-to-Hunt. and other quests that i didn't check

8. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    Which quests need to be fixed?

9. Jean

Jean Wolfspider

May 6, 2016
    Male
    JeanLeaf
    Beginner
    NewLeaf
    like this one and maybe other quests that players and i didn't check yet on the site news says this server have a lot a lot quests so you don't know if are few quests that have some bugs

10. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    There's no quests that cannot be finished and I think 99% of them work like they did on global (except for the exp rate).

11. Jean

Jean Wolfspider

May 6, 2016
    Male
    JeanLeaf
    Beginner
    NewLeaf
    i starting to think about this some common equip are very super rare to get i been trying to get blue one-lined t-shirt (m) that only can drop from blue snail i been killed a lot of them for few days and still i didn't get that shirt i just want to have a bit more weapon defense for my islander

12. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    7:25 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    The drop rate of the 9th page definitely needs to be increased. And for that matter, the rewards of OPQ need to be improved so that people actually want to do it.

But this is all old hat. We've already had discussion about this months ago, and nothing has changed.

• Like Like x 2