1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion : snowman flashmob @170109/20:00 st

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Huiae, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    9:57 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Few days passed from start of christmas event and I'm sure most of you noticed that this event isn't charming to motivate us to join.

many ppls are wasting time afking there, and watching it, snowpiece farmers hesitate to donate it cos they feel bad for lazy guys. even he's nice(haha) to donate, he have risk to get no any reward if he's off when it reached 100%.

SO I SUGGEST. LET'S FLASHMOB BEFORE 4HR OF END OF EVENT.

let's just collect our snowpieces and gather together at certain time, and just summon all at once. more participation would make this plan much more sweet. we can share all rewards together and makes it much sweet, efficient.

this is community event, so if we unite as one, would be nice to all, not like today.

The event will end Monday January 9 23:59 server time (GMT)

so, flashmob time is Monday January 20:00 server time.

any amount is welcomed. what we need is unite, not huge donation. let's do "together" and have fun. don't waste ur time afking waiting there

announcing to ur blists and guildies, allies, are <3. the more ppl join this, the more nice.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Unlucky

Unlucky Mr. Anchor

Aug 8, 2015
    Male
    Australia
    10:57 PM
    Unlucky / Babez
    Project
    Yeah! who are these AFK scum [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  3. Planisphere

Planisphere Master Chronos

Jul 25, 2016
    Male
    Australia
    10:57 PM
    Planisphere
    Shadower
    Smooth MapleF3

• Like Like x 1
  4. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

1:57 PM
  5. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    2:57 PM
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    This would fuck everyone who cant make it that day at that exact time tho MapleF3_Origin
    Edit: It'll also have a huge impact on the economy if suddenly a lot of rare items get on the market (Socks, chaos, mittens, ws [not confirmed]) which is something to take into account MapleF6

• Like Like x 2
  6. Jente

Jente Brown Teddy

May 28, 2015
    Male
    ChooChoo
    Bishop
    Dont you think 4 hours is a litle short though? Like every single person will have enough to spawn to atleast one snowmen in 25 days :'D

7. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    9:57 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Yeah....no. I'm probably going on vacations on january, so I'd basically have no christmas event like that

8. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    9:57 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  9. Chow

Chow Selkie Jr.

Jul 28, 2016
    Male
    Yes because that'd totally be fair to all the hard working players/farmers that have been collecting a crap ton of 'em whilst 50% sits out and waits for this "community event" to happen so they can grab a few free items.
    The event has been up for a bit already and I have yet to see a Xmas present reward, not because I don't want to help fill up the snowblower but simply because I'm usually online at a different time than when it's being spawned.
    And I personally believe this event is quite a lot of fun actually, and don't forget we not only have the Snowblower/pieces but also the Christmas Letters, that some are not motivated enough to join in on the fun of these events is completely up to them.
    If it doesn't "motivate" you enough... Then I'd say create an event yourself. For the most part I think people that don't participate are just lazy and can't be bothered to farm for snowpieces / search for Letters, which is completely understandable.

I just don't think this'll be a very smart thing to be doing, most people won't be around anyways during certain times. It's Christmas after all, most just want to spend time with their friends/families aswell,
    so having to take time out of their day to be on Mlegends for 3-4 hours just to spam the snowblower sounds more like a chore than it actually being fun.

EDIT: Sorry if this post made it seem like i'm a douchebag, just trying to voice my opinion that's all~

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    • Like Like x 3