1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Taking the Big out of Big Bang

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Fraiche, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Fraiche

Fraiche Pac Pinky Retired Staff

Jul 20, 2017
    Straya
    12:37 AM
    Monobrow, Sheathe, Kasie, Fraiche
    F/P Arch Mage
    Uchiha
    I propose to have the 4th job mage skill Big Bang be renamed to only Bang, because for a skill that's named after the biggest event in the universe, my orgasm has more destructive force than it.
    Or just increase the range a bit. Right now a freaking spearman auto attacking has more range than this "Big Bang", and it's supposed to be a RANGED skill!

I'm not asking much, please increase the range to maybe a level 1 explosion or around the range of shining ray, or just the bare minimum to be qualified as a ranged skill. Big Bang is an extremely underutilised skill, but in some situation it's invaluable e.g. when hunting at elemental resistant mobs. It's such a pretty skill, why let it go to waste? At least make the skill live up to its name. Thanks.

2. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    7:37 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    On a side note, it also reminds us of the horrible event GMS perpetrated on us all...

3. OP
    OP
    Fraiche

Fraiche Pac Pinky Retired Staff

Jul 20, 2017
    Straya
    12:37 AM
    Monobrow, Sheathe, Kasie, Fraiche
    F/P Arch Mage
    Uchiha
    Let us never mention that tragedy

4. AzamatBagato