1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Peoples Character! Official Progression thread. (Current lvl 48)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alexanthroes, Oct 1, 2020.

1. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    11:45 PM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    i think i sent you some stuff but you never collect from duey i think will help you a lot

2. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    8:45 AM
    Agreed, pretty much kind of annoying when he said that
    I agree with this too. I mean, I'm HP washing as well.. actually double washing as of level 92. (I have about 36 total INT in equips thats in my priest that I transfer over for the extra INT needed at level ups.)
    Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 9.42.42 PM.png

Pretty much, and he doesn't want to leech either but everyone does it and finding a map would be difficult if training alone.

Theres two PeopLesChamp and PeopiesChamp his is with the i

But don't let people like me or others discourage you from playing an unwashed character just do whatever you want to do that you find fun.

For me I just don't like being freeloader, if something gets given to me I try to pay it back. For an example, if someone trades me mesos and already clicks on trade I ask them "Are you sure?" before even accepting the trade, because I feel bad when I just take something for free it makes me feel like I'm not being productive with what I'm doing or getting. (I know this sounds mean but its what I'm honestly feeling towards this 'challenge' but you have fun doing whatever.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    ops sent to wrong guy haha oh well

4. OP
    OP
    alexanthroes

alexanthroes Mushmom

Aug 31, 2020
    Male
    12:45 PM
    Alexanthroes
    Spearman
    Okay i feel i need to clarify something.

The rules for this challenge were clearly laid out in the beginning. The ap builds and classes were voted on. I cant npc or buy gear from other players. Using these rules i need to try and hit 120 by jan 1st.

Thats the challenge, thats it. I never said anything about washing. I never said anything about changing ap builds mid-stream. For those of you upset i didnt put the points into int or for some reason think that means i didnt hold up my end of the bargain read the rules again.

Being a challenge character doesn't mean making it as hard as possible for the sake of difficulty it means applied self-imposed rules to make it more difficult. Trust me using a 7 luk robe when i can npc a 10 dex one for less a mil is a handicap. Using a 6 wa glove when my main has a 10 atk is a challenge.

And finally being a "peoples character" doesnt mean I have to do EVERYTHING the forum wants. When i made the challenge it meant a character geared by the people, and grinded by me. A community project if you will and since i came from phoenix im used to the grind but phoenix's community is to small and to poor to do something like this there.

If you don't think thats what a peoples character should be then fine. Make your own. Cause i'll never make everyone happy and to be frank the people complaining the most also havent donated anything where as the people who have supported me the most, mostly in game and not on forums, all agree that I should stick to my original plan. So no offense but if you have huge problems with the way im doing my character just don't follow it. I'm having fun, ive made great buddies, ive played a class ive never played before, and im incredibly motivated to keep playing and hit 4th job for the first time.

Ive had to take stress leave, had panic attacks, had cogbitive behavioural therapy, counciling and have started medication due to the stress of my job and for the first time since march I actually kinda look forward to going to work. And if you wanna kneecap it or critisize, frankly you can piss off.

End rant. Thanks to everyone who has been supportive and i look forward to seeing if i can hit 120 by december.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    alexanthroes

alexanthroes Mushmom

Aug 31, 2020
    Male
    Alexanthroes
    Spearman
    Loweshotdog has donated a xbow 60% scroll
    Jakedalwz has donated a mithril scaler which im going to use the gfa's obtained from grinding chronos. So far 1 has worked.

Wish list is gfa 60's, dex overall 100%'s or 60%'s, and another maple xbow for when i blow mine up later tonight ;)

6. OP
    OP
    alexanthroes

alexanthroes Mushmom

Aug 31, 2020
    Male
    Alexanthroes
    Spearman
    Blew up my maple xbow
    upload_2020-10-7_23-8-11.png

• Like Like x 2
  7. likey

likey Timer

Jan 12, 2018
    Latch
    Bowmaster
    Perion
    why are people angry? just let the man play jesus christ

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    alexanthroes

alexanthroes Mushmom

Aug 31, 2020
    Male
    Alexanthroes
    Spearman
    Lurkinbuddy donated 2 gfa 60's and 2 xbow 60's still desperatley need a new xbow but ive now got a 6 atk mithril scaler with 1 slot left. Hopefully an 8 atk glove!

• Like Like x 2
  9. OP
    OP
    alexanthroes

alexanthroes Mushmom

Aug 31, 2020
    Male
    Alexanthroes
    Spearman
    Busy day at work means slow maple day. Inching to 50.
    upload_2020-10-8_23-42-0.png

10. OP
    OP
    alexanthroes

alexanthroes Mushmom

Aug 31, 2020
    Male
    Alexanthroes
    Spearman
    Closer to 50. Grinded zombie lupins for a silver crow and made good progress towards 50. Lots of great donated gear in the near future. wish list is definitely any form of OA dex scroll.
    upload_2020-10-9_23-22-19.png

11. Mysonnickic

Mysonnickic Red Snail

Oct 1, 2020
    Beginner
    Should i donate a 4 dex fallen leaf earing?:angelic:

• Like Like x 1
  12. OP
    OP
    alexanthroes

alexanthroes Mushmom

Aug 31, 2020
    Male
    Alexanthroes
    Spearman
  13. HouseAuburn

HouseAuburn Capt. Latanica

Aug 11, 2020
    Male
    Henesys
    11:45 AM
    You've been a lot more fortunate on drops than my Crossbowman. He had to buy his Silver Crow from the FM (granted, it's a really good crossbow), and his brother Aescalloss helped him get the Purple Steel-Tip Boots. Where did you get yours?

By the way, Zombie Lupin also drops the Rower, if you wanted to pick up that one before you get too far into the 50s.

[​IMG]

14. Merueme

Merueme Mano

Oct 9, 2020
    Male
    5:45 PM
    Merueme
    Cleric
    -
    Quite happy with whata I've achieved for 1 full day playing, grinding and questing.

Looking forward to unlock more of those Monster Book Sets and upgrade the ring aswell as earning bit more cash to start buying gear for my Full INT Magician (Cleric|Bishop).

Maplelegends.png

• Like Like x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    alexanthroes

alexanthroes Mushmom

Aug 31, 2020
    Male
    Alexanthroes
    Spearman
    I didnt know that thank you! I was super lucky with the silver crow drop only took about 30 minutes. Wasnt very lucky when i scrolled it. My 30 worked and 2 10's failed then one 60 worked and 3 60s failed.

The boots were a donation from a guildee they are 3 dex.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    12:45 AM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    What happened on this guy? I was interested to see his journey

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. Diziple

Diziple Pac Pinky

Jun 23, 2017
    Male
    HappyGuY
    Dragon Knight
    None
    Yeah, we demand an update since it’s our character.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. OP
    OP
    alexanthroes

alexanthroes Mushmom

Aug 31, 2020
    Male
    Alexanthroes
    Spearman
    I dont want to go into excessive detail but my dad is sick and i dont have time to be playing maple or any game at the moment. I'm sorry guys.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. OP
    OP
    alexanthroes

alexanthroes Mushmom

Aug 31, 2020
    Male
    Alexanthroes
    Spearman
    If anyone wants to take over this character feel free to dm me and ill give the logins.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  20. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    4:45 PM
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    Don't do that, it's against the rules.

And I hope for a speedy recovery for your father.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1