1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

This is ------ RAHULIE!!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Rahulie, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Rahulie

Rahulie Blue Snail

Jan 31, 2021
    Male
    4:01 AM
    Rahul
    Bishop
    Mayhem
    Hello MapleLegends!!!

My Name is Rahul and I don't have an IGN yet (hopefully Rahulie is not taken XD) but I wanted to say hello before I start playing the server. I have enjoyed maplestory since the year 2004-2006 and I've been wanting to enjoy a private server, but I never got into one.

A little about me:
    I'm in healthcare.
    I love to play fornite.
    I play games to the extreme.
    I never quit anything.

HOPE TO SEE Y'ALL IN GAME TY!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  2. Camille

Camille Master Chronos

May 12, 2017
    Female
    USA
    3:01 AM
    Camille
    Warrior
    Muse
    welcome!! i'm in healthcare too. hope you enjoy it here MapleF14

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Junaki

Junaki Stone Golem

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Northern New York
    4:01 AM
    Google, Piks, Arkin, JunakiG, Doss, Nezi
    Hero, Paladin, Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Marksman, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Galaxy
    Welcome Rahul, I'm also in healthcare. I'm an RN at my hospital. Hope you enjoy your stay!! If you have any questions or would like a friend feel free to add me. My IGN is JunakiG