1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Two different Bot Dex 60% scrolls??

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by MattyIce, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattyIce

MattyIce Mushmom

Mar 11, 2016
    Male
    5:23 AM
    Soju
    Night Lord
    Demure
    Was going through my mule when I saw my two of my Bottomwear for Dex 60% scrolls separate. Kept trying to put them together but it wouldn't work until I took a close look at the wording. Don't know if this is intentional, but one of them added accuracy while the other one added speed. Thought it might be worth a try to post on the forum!

Photo Cred goes to Idol. (can't take screen shots on my laptop).

Attached Files:

2. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    11:23 AM
    Not a bug, just a #Neckson thing. :p They are different scrolls, so you can't put them together into one stack. One is dropped by Horntail, the other by Yeti and Pepe.

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    MattyIce

MattyIce Mushmom

Mar 11, 2016
    Male
    5:23 AM
    Soju
    Night Lord
    Demure
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you for the information :) I freaked out for a bit when I couldn't put the scrolls together.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    3:23 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Weird.. maybe we could make all the mobs drop the same scroll, then we'd have an available space for an easy-to-edit new scroll? :D

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    11:23 AM
    Moderator Post
    There's already space to make new scrolls. No clue where even is said there's no space to add any.

We have no limitation for equips/scrolls/anything really when it comes to items.

Anyway, this is off-topic. The topic got answered, so closed.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.