1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Unable to vote for game cash

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by shaundoql, Jun 20, 2020.

1. shaundoql

shaundoql Snail

Apr 24, 2020
    Male
    4:00 PM
    NaniKani
    Paladin
    Dear Admins,

Have been attempting to vote for my account for the past 3days but each time, "RED-Kimmy" just show the prompt to try again after xx hours.
    Please kindly assist on this issue. I have tried to wait for the past few days hoping it will resolve itself, hence only reporting now.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Shaun Dennis

View attachment 23252

View attachment 23253

2. modnarpotato

modnarpotato Blue Snail

Jun 24, 2020
    I am facing the same issue here. The "RED-Kimmy" doesn't register my vote and I have been losing cash everyday without knowing. Honestly thought it was just my bad luck that the cash doesn't drop. Likewise, I only reported now because my fellow players notified me that something was wrong.. GMs please help!!

Attached Files:

3. moshe shahar

moshe shahar Blue Snail

Jul 4, 2020
    Male
    11:00 AM
    Assassin
    Hi I also can't get money right, does that have a solution?

4. Fraiche

Fraiche Pac Pinky Retired Staff

Jul 20, 2017
    Straya
    6:00 PM
    Monobrow, Sheathe, Kasie, Fraiche
    F/P Arch Mage
    Uchiha
    Have you guys tried just refreshing the GTOP page? It also happens to me frequently and refreshing the page tends to solve the issue.

5. modnarpotato

modnarpotato Blue Snail

Jun 24, 2020
    Didn't help. I heard from my friend it was because they only allow one vote per network. That's just really inconvenient because only my sister gets to vote while I don't.

6. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    4:00 AM
    You can always use a phone network to vote, that would count as a separate network.