1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Voting is messed up

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Jakester13, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Jakester13

Jakester13 Mano

Jul 11, 2015
    Male
    2:11 AM
    ThiefyDude
    Shadower
    Hi so today i tried to vote like usual it says i did but i did not get the nx. And when i relog it says i may now vote for gtop but when i try to it says please wait 22hrs to vote this ip has already vote. No one else in my house plays this server so i know for a fact that's not the problem. if anyone could look into this for an answer that would be highly apreciated. Thanks. My ign is HoldMyBowner if needed.

2. OP
    OP
    Jakester13

Jakester13 Mano

Jul 11, 2015
    Male
    2:11 AM
    ThiefyDude
    Shadower
    I got my nx refunded or either there was a really big delay of it transfering to my cashshop thanks for the help guys!. ~Jake F3

3. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    3:11 AM
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    This happened to me yesterday, it was really weird.

4. Sam_Vosh

Sam_Vosh Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Jan 24, 2015
    Female
    Somewhere over a fictional rainbow
    9:11 AM
    SamVosh
    Bowmaster
    Halcyon
    For further notice. It may take a while for the system to recognize you got the NX from the vote, if you look it up on the website. It's better to check in the cashshop on the account you voted on instead.

• Like Like x 2