1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

White Neschere Drop Rate

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JPDS, Nov 23, 2021.

1. JPDS

JPDS Mano

May 21, 2020
    Male
    10:06 AM
    After carefully evaluating the situation, I realized that among the weapons for crafting in leafre, white neschere is the one with the lowest number of mobs (8) to acquire, considering that only 1 of these 8 is not a boss, and the The only one who owns it without being a boss is not a popular place for the general maplelegends player base. As a suggestion, I would like to indicate ulu state 3 as a possible place to obtain white neschere, since ulu state 1 and 2 have red craven to craft dragon green sleve and the beheader to craft claymore, and ulu city center also already has white nisrock to craft dragonshiner bow. I consider it a good alternative, although ulu 3 is not one of the most popular, it is a leech location as well as ulu 1, 2 and ulu city center, there is always someone needing leech on this map and it would make white neschere more visible on the market through from the sale of leech on this map, once it was present in the drop rate. i choose ulu 3 because it is actually the only map among ulu maps without a weapon to craft. although ulu 3 has the blue marine that is used for dragon staff crafting, i take into consideration that is not a popular item for the vast majority of mages in maplelegends.
    I believe this alternative would be good for the community that wants to have white neschere more accessible for crafting and scrolling, and especially for marksman.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    i agree!

• Like Like x 2
  3. ralphjohnson

ralphjohnson King Slime

Oct 11, 2021
    Male
    Brazil
    RalphJhonson
    Dragon Knight, Buccaneer
    Favela
    Looks a great idea to improve the experience for the marksmen, totally agree

• Like Like x 2
  4. yurain

yurain Windraider

Dec 30, 2019
    9:06 PM
    YUrain
    I/L Wizard
    MM should have their lv100 weapon at a more farmable mob. which is not dual birk.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    9:06 AM
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    add it to scar/targa and maybe zak and i think that'll be a good enough fix

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  6. araujonunes3

araujonunes3 Snail

Sep 9, 2020
    Male
    Thief
    i agree

• Like Like x 2
  7. OP
    OP
    JPDS

JPDS Mano

May 21, 2020
    Male
    Your idea is good, however bosses for white neschere are not missing, they are left over, since 7 of the 8 mobs that own it are bosses. The idea in question would be to make it present in a mob where people visit the map regularly and, in this way, white neschere is more seen in the market, ulu state 3 would be in my view the perfect place to have it in your drop rate since there's no popular craft weapon in montrecers.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    4:06 PM
    Hiyo
    Camper
    Dukus, my beloved, deserve this drop.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    3:06 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    If it's changed it should definitely be added to a mob that is somewhat farmable.

Montrecer is a solid option, perhaps Duku even better as Hiyo mentioned to give them some love. Could also fit well in Road of Regrets or Oblivion mobs

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. yurain

yurain Windraider

Dec 30, 2019
    YUrain
    I/L Wizard
    Montrecer seems to be a really solid option.
    With earring int 10 already in the droptable, it might make Montrecer somewhat comparable wrt ulu2 and petris.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Nightz

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Yeah that's true it might actually give ULU 2 sellers a reason to give people 100-105 leech at montrecer instead of leeching them at ulu2 because ulu2 more braindead and more meso atm

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. OP
    OP
    JPDS

JPDS Mano

May 21, 2020
    Male
    duku hasn't been a leech map for quite some time, aside from the fact that duku already has sparta and battle hammer in its drop rate, equipment used by paladins. Road of regrets and oblivion have an extensive amount of craftable gear in their drop rate, which makes me see ulu state 3 as still the most solid option for being a leech map without that gear.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    6:06 AM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    just remove lvl 100 weapons from CBD, and move it somewhere else. place is always hella good on mesos from leeching/meso farming/sweeping.
    I can agree, not just dual birks cuz that map sucks lol. but there are other places that could get some love and is farmable

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. TORONTOTOKYO

TORONTOTOKYO Windraider

Oct 16, 2021
    how about add to ulu 2? LOL

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    JPDS

JPDS Mano

May 21, 2020
    Male
    I don't know if you read my post, but as mentioned, ulu state 2 already has red craven and the beheader, both used for dragon green sleve and claymore respectively, ulu state 3 doesn't have this type of crafting equipment and would be the ideal place for being a leech map.

16. OP
    OP
    JPDS

JPDS Mano

May 21, 2020
    Male
    Exactly ! Thank you very much

17. TORONTOTOKYO

TORONTOTOKYO Windraider

Oct 16, 2021
    pally and heroes kinda useless, so whats beheaders for?
    As for DGS? really?

18. Nightz

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Regardless if they are used for crafting, if you genuinely think it should be added to the ulu2 drop table then I don't think anyone will take any future opinions from you seriously kek

You're most likely sarcastic tho :))

• Agree Agree x 2