1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Game Crashes when pet auto HP/MP expires

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by GooBeR, Jul 3, 2023.

1. GooBeR

GooBeR Master Chronos

Aug 29, 2021
    3:00 PM
    Description of the bug: Game Crashes when pet auto HP/MP expires
    What is supposed to happen?:No crash
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:Sutra Depository 5-6F
    Extra information (optional):
    This has happened multiple times, once or twice inside a boss run as well. maybe this applies to other items but I have only noticed it with pet HP/MP pouch.

2. Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    1:00 AM
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    I must say that my Pet Auto HP has expired once during HT, other than dying multiple times until realizing what went wrong and getting mindblown I can't say I was getting DCd. But it was a long time ago so things might have changed. Just out of curiosity, are you using Windows or a Mac? It might be related.

3. OP
    OP
    GooBeR

GooBeR Master Chronos

Aug 29, 2021
    3:00 PM
    I'm on PC. I've noticed it too many times to be a coincidence. The only reason I notice it is because as soon as I relog immediately after it shows items expired.