1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Voting issue

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Configures, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Configures

Configures Slime

Sep 24, 2017
    Male
    5:22 AM
    Xelence
    Crusader
    Cozy
    Hi, seems like my voting doesnt register for some reason...
    Its been almost 30 hours since ive voted last and when i try to everything goes fine in gtop , but at the server's web nothing is updated... any idea what am i doing wrong?

Thanks!

2. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    4:22 AM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Do you click the bigass red button? It doesn't really look like a button but it is. Do you get green text saying "thank you for voting"?

3. OP
    OP
    Configures

Configures Slime

Sep 24, 2017
    Male
    Xelence
    Crusader
    Cozy
    Hey, its not the first time ive voted, i did click the red button and it said i already voted so and so
    hours ago(which is incorrect), i do remember that sometimes it says i voted alreadybut still registers as a vote.

4. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    That's weird, for me it never registers a vote if the gtop site says that I already voted. It does, however, say that I already voted when I haven't before in my phone. That's got something to do with how phone browsers save active data. If I just reload the page and try to vote again, it usually works.

Bottom line: if you get the red text, it's normal to not get the vote cash

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Configures

Configures Slime

Sep 24, 2017
    Male
    Xelence
    Crusader
    Cozy
    Im usually vote on pc without any problems , im trying to vote on my phone now since im not at home... maybe its giving me this error because im using my phone instead of pc? Ill try voting from a friends phone maybe?

6. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Maybe try downloading a different browser. I know firefox gives me issues, but duckduckgo, edge and chrome seem to be doing just fine. Usually it works right away, sometimes I need to reload the website once after a failed vote.

7. OP
    OP
    Configures

Configures Slime

Sep 24, 2017
    Male
    Xelence
    Crusader
    Cozy
    Tried all , nothing . At morning gtop said 4 more hours till vote is available... now its 8... ill just wait till tmrw i guess and try again. Thanks for trying to help, though.

8. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    10:22 PM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Please make sure you get green text saying "Thank you for voting!". If you get the message and still have issues, make sure you disabled ad blocker, enabled JavaScript, clear cookies, and try different browsers/network/devices. You may also try incognito mode on your browser. If the issue persists, contact GTOP with your explanation and IP address.

• Like Like x 1