1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

White neschere and Concerto

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ijw0908, Jan 23, 2022.

1. ijw0908

ijw0908 Slime

Jun 16, 2020
    3:35 PM
    Beginner
    Most of LV 100 weapon supplies are sufficient cuz they can be farmed in Skele or Ulu maps where all ppl are farming or selling leech.

However, White neschere(Dual birk) and Concerto(dark cornian, nest goelm)'s drop table mobs are terrible and far much lower supply than other LV 100 weapons. I had never seen a ppl who are farming that mobs for those of 2 weps and due to dragon elixir patch, situation goes much worse for concerto now.

Personally, i believe there is no reason to difference in difficulty to get or farm lv 100 weapons..... So we can buff drop rate or add some drop mobs. Or any ideas?

2. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    11:35 PM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Horntail and cwkpq bonus also drop white nescheres and concertos.

In the past I used to think that it was odd and unbalanced, but the market price of these items speak for themselves in that they still are fairly cheap to buy for the use of crafting.

As both corsairs and marksmen grow in popularity, the competition for these more scarce items should balance out the cost to be more comparable to other classes.

Edit:
    However, one point I will add is that I do find it very weird that crafts take ONLY white nescheres/nisrocks. The variants do not exist for every other class (beheaders, cravens, concertos, king cents) so I do not see why archers should have to deal with such a restriction.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. yurain

yurain Windraider

Dec 30, 2019
    2:35 PM
    YUrain
    I/L Wizard
    I think your both statement is quite contradicting, you first mention that the drop table now is balance from the price as compare to other lv100 weapons.
    Then you talked about the increase in current population which pushes the balanced price up, result in it being unbalanced wrt other lv100 weapons.

Anyway, I think the current supply is sort of balanced especially with those quad mage farmers at ToT at the map with dark neschere drop, which is really the same as white neschere for scrolling.
    Concerto might be a hit due to no more dagger farming on dark cornian, but I dont owl it enough to monitor it's prices.

4. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    12:20 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    There were posts about this long time back but they went largely ignored I think. I guess with the introduction of pouches people will do more krexel(drops white nesch)?

https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/white-neschere-drop-rate.43445/

https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/sky-ski-white-neschere-drops.26658/

https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/white-nescheres-dropped-from-a-farmable-mob.24423/

An alternative might be to allow dark nesch to be used as a crafting ingredient too.

5. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    2:35 AM
    DMsRebirth
    CWKPQ only drops gold nescheres, not white.

6. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Are you sure? I feel like I just sold one to a guildmate that I got from CWKPQ.

7. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    2:35 AM
    DMsRebirth
    Unless they changed it recently, I'm pretty sure. I know CWKPQ drops white nisrocks, but not white nescheres.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    I realized today that my white nescheres have been coming from jiaoceng, not CWKPQ. Must have been a white nisrock I saw drop while mixing it up in my inventory from a previous JC run.