1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

White Nescheres: Dropped from a farmable mob

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by firesarrow, Mar 4, 2019.

1. firesarrow

firesarrow Chronos

Feb 12, 2018
    Female
    1:25 PM
    MooncakeBear
    I/L Arch Mage, Sniper, Buccaneer
    Lucid
    I was scrolling through all the lvl 100 weapons and I noticed that almost all the weapons are dropped by a semi farmable mob. (eg. ToT mobs, skeles, petris, etc) but the level 100 white nescheres for crafting isn't.

It is possible to have this weapon dropped from lets say a ToT mob so there would be a bit more supply?

I really have trouble farming dual birks when there's only 6-9 mobs mobs in valley of antelope when its shared with regular birks.

Can it be at least dropped from the normal birks as well or a oblivion mob to make it hard?

• Agree Agree x 8
  2. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    RIP OpTiC. I will always remember you for your hatred of Hogwarts and for meme'ing Birks and Dualbirks. May he find many White Nescheres on his post-ML journey.

I like the idea of adding them to regular Birks to keep the nostalgic Neschere Hunting grounds still the best.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    4:25 PM
    I used to find a bunch randomly hunting griffry,manon,levi.
    (Dont remember which dropped it)
    But I had enough to fill a full invent at times.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Alternatively you could make it so you can use every nechere type to craft the dragon shinier cross.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. ryanlights

ryanlights Windraider

Jan 2, 2021
    Male
    Toronto, Canada
    4:25 PM
    Dark Knight, Bowmaster
    Prestigious
    bump for QoL, neshcere needs to be more accessible !

• Agree Agree x 2