1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Krythan's Recent Activity

1. Krythan replied to the thread Warrior Advice..

Necro'ing is cool, I do it all the time. Here's the path that I recommend for scrolling on a budget. In your case, aim for "$", and...

May 7, 2024 at 2:54 PM
  2. Krythan replied to the thread Why did the playercount increase recently?.

I feel like the last event draw a decent audience, and a bunch of folks stuck around for longer than usual? But that only accounts for a...

May 7, 2024 at 12:05 PM
  3. Krythan liked Ferluci's post in the thread increase spawn rate + count in Zipangu: Armory.

Change remilia banned: no To Banned: yes follow me for more ML advice

May 6, 2024 at 9:43 PM
  4. Krythan rated RemiIia's post Disagree in the thread Increase channel numbers.

be nice to me.

May 6, 2024 at 9:43 PM
  5. Krythan replied to the thread Krythan's Journal.

Entry #53 - One Thirties Just hit another minor milestone! We can now 1-hit Vikerolas on our new pair of Bishops. It took four books to...

May 6, 2024 at 7:28 PM
  6. Krythan replied to the thread questions about a zakhelm.

Based on your HP, the AFK Service will be worth it. 15-18m, free reloots. Best way to find a seller is to watcha for smegas, send out...

May 6, 2024 at 7:22 PM
  7. Krythan replied to the thread Increase channel numbers.

It think it's a problem when the "next best" isn't even close. The main problem is it introduces a decision where your best (most...

May 6, 2024 at 3:13 PM
  8. Krythan replied to the thread Krythan's Journal.

Entry #52 - Stale Washing Our SE Mule has reached it's Target MP. We're on target for 30k HP / 10k MP. As such it was time to reset...

May 6, 2024 at 1:44 PM
  9. Krythan replied to the thread Increase channel numbers.

I'd love to go back to 8 channels. Or even just re-add some of the mini dungeons. The online player count has been consistently around...

May 6, 2024 at 12:18 PM
  10. Krythan rated WackyWarlock's post Agree in the thread 2024 tier list?.

Bucc is probably your best option out of those

May 6, 2024 at 12:17 PM
  11. Krythan replied to the thread Gachapon on Maple Island.

As far as I'm concerned, Islanders made the conscious choice to limit their gameplay experience. As this choice was intentional and made...

May 5, 2024 at 7:24 PM
  12. Krythan rated Subterlabor's post Agree in the thread Gachapon on Maple Island.

A good way to increase exp/hr is to leave Maple Island

May 5, 2024 at 7:23 PM
  13. Krythan replied to the thread Buff HB?.

I think that'd be really cool, giving them something unique that leans into their class identity.

May 5, 2024 at 7:23 PM
  14. Krythan liked dechenny's post in the thread Buff HB?.

I think DKs should have HP cap with Hyper body at 40k

May 5, 2024 at 7:22 PM
  15. Krythan replied to the thread Buff HB?.

If anything, the Challenges system is a buff to HB... as it's introducing more and more characters that will benefit from HB.

May 5, 2024 at 5:50 PM